PDA

View Full Version : Yet More Adventures

AirDonk
11-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Here are a few pics of this weekends ride.

jakey
11-07-2004, 08:10 PM
nice pics looks like fun...no sand around here....except for the beach

trikerider2oo7
11-07-2004, 08:10 PM
cool pics...thats a nice r you got too

smokinp
11-07-2004, 08:20 PM
nice pics!wish there was some sand where I live...

WaterDonk
11-08-2004, 04:10 AM
we will have to go again next weekend mate roost the banshee's :beer :beer

atcmatt
11-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Looks like you and little Donk had a good time mate. I might be up your way in a few weeks time, we will have to catch up. I might be trikeless though! Nevermind, bout time i met some of you newy blokes.

Not gonna make a new thread but man i saw a mint 200es today, while i was looking at this 1 tonner for sale. It was so nice, all original tires, no cracks in plastic. The guy wants $2000 for it. Its in windsor, NSW for any Aussie's interested.

Oh yeah and whos liquid cooler is that?

Matt

AirDonk
11-08-2004, 06:46 PM
ATCMatt, that liquid cooler is WaterDonk's. Its very neat isnt it. its just come back from a top and bottom end rebuild and a port job, its gonna be a machine once he wears it in.

I dunno if marty whyte has told you or not but an AirDonk is an air cooled R (mart and i call each other Borther AirDonks), and obviously a WaterDonk is a Liquid cooled R. Mart and i always stir up liquid coolers and tell them we go faster because we are lighter and mother natures breath cools down our beasts!!!! Water Donks try to tell us that mother natures blood runs through their machine, but we tell them there isnt anything natural about coolent!!

Thats not a bad price for that 200es, if i had the spare cash i would like to get one of them. One of my mates just brought a SuperRed a couple of days ago and that machine is in really good condition.

atcmatt
11-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Yeh mate i figured thats why you lot called em that. I spoke to Marty the other night on the fone. I also spoke to cody (bigbadred) off 3ww, they were both out camping on some island. They seemed like good blokes. I will have to head out your way soon. Marty reckons his airy will woop on the watercoolers and just about any other trike. He swears its the fastest trike out atm.... :D Dunno if he was pulling my leg but nonetheless i gotta have a hoon on one!

How old is WaterDonk? Whats his name?

Matt

Dammit!
11-09-2004, 12:16 AM
That first pic is awesome. I took the liberty of adjusting the levels on it. It was a bit dark.

AirDonk
11-09-2004, 08:44 PM
That looks really good Dammit!. I know its probably pretty technical what you did, but was it in Adobe Photoshop?

Dammit!
11-09-2004, 09:31 PM
Heh, yeah it was pretty technical.

1) Open the picture in Photoshop
2) Click on "image"
3) Click on "adjust"
4) Click on "auto levels"
5) Save

:D

AZ250R
11-10-2004, 04:13 PM
I dunno if marty whyte has told you or not but an AirDonk is an air cooled R (mart and i call each other Borther AirDonks), and obviously a WaterDonk is a Liquid cooled R.
So I gotta ask... do you guys get your "Donks" wet in the ocean!?!?! (man that sounds totaly Ghey) But I've always been skeptical of the salt water. I had an 84 R that I took to Mexico, ran in the "skirf" just a tad, & man did that thing just corrode EVERYWHERE! :confused:

AirDonk
11-10-2004, 05:03 PM
AZ250r, we don't ride them in the water, but i am very scared of getting a drop of salt water on it. But obviously sea spray is a concern for me. What i do after every ride is give it a good wash and a really good WD-40 rub down.

WaterDonk
11-11-2004, 04:03 AM
i should introduce myself im Beau (WaterDonk) im 19 this is my first bike,trike of any sort and im loven it. my poor baby had a dummy spit when we were over the beach a couple of weeks ago smashed the trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro out of the piston bent nthe con rod was not pretty at all but she's a little ripper now