PDA

View Full Version : Recap of my trip to pismo today

NOS_350X
10-24-2004, 12:06 AM
Well my brother and i took our 350x's to pismo today for the day. Overall it was an exclent trip. Got there about 12:00, unloaded everything, put on paddles and went for a ride. See about 4 other 3 wheelers (2 aircooled 250's 1 watercooled and a 200x) Get back to my truck and i start looking at my 350. Swingarm nut came loose but luckly it didnt come off, exhaust mount came bolt came loose so I tightned them. I decied to try some diffrent paddles we had there (small 18" Geckos) so I went to take off the paddles and broke a stud (dono how). I decided I'm just going to run 3 nuts on one tire. Went riding on our second ride. While we where riding I saw these banshees jumping and me being the complete ideiot i am i HAVE TO show them up on the trike. So i go and hit this hill peged in 6th gear and fly about 60 feet out and 20 feet in up. The landing was bad i hit my chin on my handle bars, but thats not the bad part, I bent BOTH back rims. So the rest of my ride was kinda bumpy. We start heading back to camp and i run out of gas. My reserve dosent work too well so its start it, go 20 feet dies, all the way back to camp. We put gas in it and put my dirt tiers on my brothers X (20" turf tamers) and went out for the final ride. This ride was by far the funest, with the wet sand and both of us having small tiers we could side hill better than ne thing elce and actualy turn. After that we went back to camp and headed home.

There was really no reason to write this other than i'm bored. I just thought I would let all you know how ma trip went.

Kintore
10-24-2004, 12:10 AM
thats awesome, thats a big jump, too bad you have no pics :(

MTS
10-24-2004, 02:01 AM
i did a jump similer to that little smaller with my atc90 in the summer cept it wasnt sand...never again i tell you...kidnys hurt for like 2 days lol

mywifeknowseverything
10-24-2004, 08:06 AM
When we get there in Jan. we will have to put those bent rims on and go back to that hill...If ya land right they might straighten out!!! :D You must have been out there quite awhile to run out of fuel...

NOS_350X
10-24-2004, 12:41 PM
When we get there in Jan. we will have to put those bent rims on and go back to that hill...If ya land right they might straighten out!!! :D You must have been out there quite awhile to run out of fuel...

I would do it again as long as there was people around watching (a camera would help also). They arnt bet bad just cause a SLIGHT vibration still %100 rideable. Yes we where out there for a long time, but not that long. For some reason my bike sucked alot more gas then my brothers. Hmmm i wonder why?

Pistonhead
10-24-2004, 01:00 PM
i did a jump similer to that little smaller with my atc90 in the summer cept it wasnt sand...never again i tell you...kidnys hurt for like 2 days lol
lol, sometimes I wake up wondering why my back hurts so much :D Don't go too high tho, the rear axle doesnt respond too well!