PDA

View Full Version : Hello, my name is nick, and i have a problem

NOS_350X
10-23-2004, 11:27 PM
Ok, well here I go. I used to be a hardcore 3 wheeler guy, and I havent even touched my 350x (any of the 3) in about 7 months. When I went out to ride today i didnt even go and wash off my X before I went out. Shees being neglected soo bad. I just dont know how to solve my problem. I feel like I just dont have the time for her like i used to. Anybody have any advice on how i can solve my problem?

83185s
10-23-2004, 11:31 PM
yea giver some time! and stop wasting it with other stuff

Dammit!
10-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Give her to me. I'll post a bunch of pics of us having a great time together. Then you'll be in a jealous rage, shoot me in the head with a shotgun, go to prison, and spend the rest of your life staring at her picture on the cell wall. But hey, at least then you'll appreciate her.

Pistonhead
10-24-2004, 12:36 AM
You need to treat it like a really hot girlfriend, have a shower with it (wash it with a hose) and spend alot more time riding it! Eventually you'll get it broken in again and it will be second nature to hop on and go for a spin!

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-24-2004, 01:15 AM
sell them and get a new quad, that way you can actually compete in real races and get paid for it, you'll be alot more interested then.

atcmatt
10-24-2004, 02:04 AM
Hey Jared.

Why the hell are you all of a sudden so anti-trike. I have read a few posts by you lately saying that quads are better than trikes. Im going to be frank, i dont like you. Nor your atittitude towards trikes and triking in general. I still remeber that day in chat and im not one to let it go.

Sorry to steal your thread NOS_350x.

Matt

Lots_Of_Nothing
10-24-2004, 02:18 AM
I'm not being "anti-trike" . NOS simply asked for advice, i know many people who have sold off there ATC's in order to afford new quads so they could compete in actual events, im not saying he HAS to do this, it was just a suggestion.

hobbies come and go, one day you'll be into something and drooling over it, next day you'll be pushing it into a box and trying to sell it.

it works like this, he sells the 350x's to someone who will love and give them plenty of TLC, he buys a quad and gets all pumped up and in love with it, races good from all the experience, which in turn, wins him money, so when he gets the itch for 3 wheels, he can buy himself a mint 350x or whatever else.

or NOS, are you just sick of riding period? , in that case, you could just pack them up nicely untill you get the urge to go nuts on one,, or is it that you need a change of scenery (sick of same old ride?)

I still miss my R, and am working on a project with it right now, i think you got me wrong man,, if you have some type of problem,, simply PM me and talk about it, or better yet, i'll pm you :)

84250r
10-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Hey Jared.

Why the hell are you all of a sudden so anti-trike. I have read a few posts by you lately saying that quads are better than trikes. Im going to be frank, i dont like you. Nor your atittitude towards trikes and triking in general. I still remeber that day in chat and im not one to let it go.

Sorry to steal your thread NOS_350x.

Matt

Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has one,so i suggest you get use to it,or better yet ignore the person you do not like. Pm's also work great.

Pistonhead
10-24-2004, 01:03 PM
Just ride the darn thing more often, say you get home, nothing to do, friends arent home, go and hop on the trike and have some fun, do some challenging trails, then you'll get pumped and start to find excuses to ride more often.

TRI-Zbrian
10-24-2004, 01:25 PM
its because you are too used to nowing it is alwase going to be there when u get home to ride it when ever you want..... when you go a while with out a trike and are truly into them like say i am when you finaly do get one again you will clean it every day trust me.....

it just because you are to used to them alwase beign there so u just say well i can just do it later... and it never gets done...

i was the same way with my last tri z... i did keep it in good shape but every now and then it would go a week or 2 coverd in mud or what ever till i got the prssure washer out again..... lol the paint on the frame looked liek trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro but you wouldnt ever find a bit of grease on my tri z because it saw the pressure washer like every day... lol

cliff2302
10-24-2004, 03:11 PM
buy a tecate, that will give you a new thrill