PDA

View Full Version : Took my first "dip" in the river...

MTS
10-12-2004, 09:21 PM
well today i was with my friends ridein our 200's well we had to go across this steep kinda ditch that was on a hard slope to the left that led into the river...well me not used to drivin the 200 with no suspension in the front..it pulld to the left and in i went it rolled on its side and well i fell flat on my ass in the water..founatly i didnt bend or brake anything..just my pride..lol man the water was freaking cold lol :D took forever to pull it out... :p just thought i would share this so you all could have a good laugh.. :D :beer

Dammit!
10-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Heh, today must be the day for minor wipeouts. My ass hurts. :p

MTS
10-12-2004, 09:42 PM
yea..im not havin a good start to the week lol yesterday i was watching my brother try and go down a half pipe at the skate bord park..he kept faling..so i go THIS is how you do it..went down and just about broke my knee when i fell...very green now...LOL

smokinp
10-12-2004, 09:45 PM
lol :beer :beer

Pistonhead
10-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Where you from My Trike? what river you reffering to? Thats funny, once I took my big red through my creek thats 1 1/2 feet of water and 2 feet of bird trailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro, and in a kind of ditch. I bogged in the middle then gave it lots of throttle and got up the other side with a huge roost, the bottom half of the frame+motor were under water so when I came out it was steaming pretty good! I got a knew tire for my better trike so this weekend is gonna be pretty sweet for riding.

MTS
10-13-2004, 12:00 AM
im from just north of edmonton..fort saskatchawan +gibbons area..it was the sturgeon river...which is like a creek...suprisingly my motor didnt get wet cept the shift peg :p my exaust pipe was like 1 inch from the water..lol lucky me i could see the ripples on the watter when it was running..i was also suprised i kinda sat on its side wile i cussed and got off my but outa the water...it stalled..im like o great...2nd pull started up...glad just tuned er up :D the worst part was driveing it 5 miles home at 7:00 pm when it was just cooling off..i couldent feel my toes untill i soaked in hot water for 15mins.. :p