PDA

View Full Version : How times have changed

Bill X_R
09-28-2004, 09:13 PM
Ahhhhh....I remember the days when it waws possable to keep up with the forum, Notice I said forum. I think it's great that this site has grown to the magnitude it has, but man is it a pain to keep up.

Keep up the great work Billy and Howdy

Peace Out!

Howdy
09-29-2004, 09:48 AM
I remember back when I started coming here the one forum we had was used for everything. Help, classifieds, news, and everything else. There was only about 30-40 postings & replies in a whole week. Now there is over 100 on a normal day. So yes, It sure has came a long way.

How ever, I think the Thanks should go to all the helpful users on this site. Without the users this site wouldn't be where it is today.
Thanks
Howdy

ATC crazy
09-29-2004, 04:40 PM
You can say that again Mr. Finger.....

This place is really growing. When I joined...a thread stayed on the first page for almost 2 weeks....now they are on the second page within a few hours.

If it wasnt for the dedication that Billy and Howdy have for this site...it wouldnt be here today. My hats off to you fellas for what you have done!

clong
09-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks a bunch guys. I find myself checking this site constantly through out the day. Its an addiction. Its hard to get work done being I work on a computer. If it wasn't for this site I don't think I would be as into 3 wheelers as I am today. My wife and 10 month old daughter think I'm crazy, but its so fun to be passionate about something.

This site will extremely help in the preservation of 3 wheelers. Good work!

Billy Golightly
09-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Up until a year or so ago I religously read every new post and topic made, I checked out every new registered member to see where they were from. I really, really kept tabs on this place. I still try to but man, its damn near impossible. I'm not complaining about the level of growth though :D Its great to see things coming along so nicely. I have no doubt that we are helping keep three-wheelers around and we are progressing with them.

I think Howdy hit the nail on the head, if it wasn't for the people who came here and used the site, and board and helped other people out, wouldn't be near what it is today.

TrikerR
09-29-2004, 08:49 PM
hip hip hooray for the admin.

CHAINSAW
09-29-2004, 09:14 PM
Your right about keeping up.. Ive noticed if Im out of town for a weekend, trying to catch up is hard!!! I check it everyday 10 times a day when Im home at night, but miss a day, and wow!!!

Wickedfinger
09-29-2004, 11:35 PM
..... I remember back in my day I had to walk in snow to my neck, then through a leach infested swamp and it was up hill both ways - just to be able to log on and view 3WW ...... AND I LIKED IT!!!!!!!!