PDA

View Full Version : nerf bars

83185s
08-18-2004, 10:28 PM
guess wat i made today?? lol nerf bars for my 185!! now next time my foot falls off the peg and catches the tire and eithe almost breaks my leg or completely stops the trike...like last time..it wont happen!!..lol i dont see y companies cant make this stuff its so easy..i dont got pics yet and it looks like shat but i may take some...man i love old hammock frames..lol..1.5 inch steel...its the best..lol

martyrsxblood
08-18-2004, 10:49 PM
thats cool. my leg always gets stuck in the tire

CHAINSAW
08-18-2004, 11:10 PM
lol... does someone need to make an instructional video on how to properly ride your trike? If your legs are off the pegs, and under your tires, your doing it wrong! lol

Im just playing. Everyone who has ever ridden one has gotten a leg chewed on a little. Some of us, more then once.

vartiak15
08-18-2004, 11:19 PM
get the pics man i wana see. o and ive never had that happen to me.

83185s
08-19-2004, 10:52 PM
o i dunno about pics..lol it looks like crap..lol...i dont even have them on yet..im deciding on bolting them on or weldin but that would take the value straight off the frame if i ever sell it...my last time it slipped off i was in 3rd about to switch to 4th at full throttle...lol needless to say it hurt...brand new fkin carlisle trail pros..they still had the little nipples on them!! that new !!! lol and it completely stopped the 3 wheeler in less than 5 seconds...i can almost gurantee if my foot went under my leg woulda been broken for sure...if i take pics ill post them but i dunno if i will...my paycheck is goin to a new engine since mine might as well be claimed as **edited** ...lol...its a pos everytime i get somethin goin on it somethin else screws up so ima just get a new one..lol..they aint even finished..im also tryin to decide wat im gonna do for netting or if im just gonna weld some more bars in the middle to strengthen it more or somethin..ill prolly take some lawn chair stuff and staple it together on there..lol..ghetto ace 3 wheeler

**please do not type around the word censors. They are there for a reason** - moderator