PDA

View Full Version : Too long screws in flywheel 84 110atc

mileageking
08-16-2004, 07:27 PM
This is my first and possibly last post here at your site. Im a gear head in Center Barnstead NH. Ive been riding motorcycles for over 30 years and currently ride the mighty Hayabusa. I know a great deal about mechanics and the go roundy parts of them but not everyhting which brings me to my question.

This 84 ATC 110 honda was hacked up pretty good by a dispicable theif here and after everyone couldnt figure out what he had done it was brought to me. Turning out he carb was all jammed up (cleaned) then no spark and turns out the hack had lost every part he had touched and replaced with wrong.....which included the too long screws in the flywheel basket which spun taking out both the Primary coil ( - ) and the ( _ ) which I dont knwo what it is called. So whats it called and where do I get one cheap :) and we arnt talking cheap here we a talking dirt cheap as my buddy who im fixing this thing for just bought a new bike that he shouldnt have went on a vacation he couldnt afford and still wants this thign fixed....

so thanks in advance Ill certainly appreciate a PM @ welcht@metrocast.net
Or Ill check back here....

what is it?
Where are they? ( Cheap)

:D peace long live three wheel fat tire go things :Bounce

wilb67
08-18-2004, 10:44 PM
It's called a stator. Cheap on e-bay.

bigred110
08-19-2004, 10:56 AM
Check ebay or your local shop. Moose makes a stator for them and they run about $80. Ebay is allot cheaper!