PDA

View Full Version : need to no what color to do frame and soem other parts!

vartiak15
08-15-2004, 09:27 PM
ok what colors do you think would look bad arse? im keeping the black fenders.

vartiak15
08-15-2004, 09:29 PM
o im talking about the frame tank foot pegs swinger and hubs i need to no im getting it all painted in a week(and the fenders look sweet when they are clean!) o and i just want to no what colors to paint red and what to paint black.

smokinp
08-15-2004, 10:31 PM
blue frame and swingarm,black tank,blue scoops,blue headlight and different tires and blue and black seat.

Meat-BoX
08-15-2004, 10:58 PM
All Black with Red Frame and Swingarm. Black Hubs some Lower profile Turf Tamers Get a PRM Grab bar for the back, they are cool and dont cost much. Black and Red looks cool with some chrome in there.

vartiak15
08-15-2004, 11:12 PM
the cover is brand new so why woudl i change it smokinp?

meatbox that is the same thing i was thinking but only polished stuff no chrome lol. im going with everything black but frame and swinger, polised fork bottoms and top tripple. bottom tripple will be red. tank, fot pegs, shifter, brake pedal will be black, hubs will be black, polished kick starter, and what about the motor black? (it is tore apart rite now, getting rebuilt) and for tires i was thinking some.....kenda klaws. damn i got a list of parts i need and the total is 600 bucks for everything shipped but then i got another 150 in powder coating(doing tank my self) well probly closer to 200 in powdercoating. o well it will look sweet when im done.

smokinp
08-16-2004, 01:15 AM
ok what colors do you think would look bad arse? just telling you what I think would look bad arse