PDA

View Full Version : can 250R forks fit an atc 90

brandosfiero
08-11-2004, 10:18 AM
hi well i just wanted to know if 250R forks would fit an atc 90 .and dose anyone know where i can get wheel spacers for a 90.i put a picture in up tell me what think so far i still have alot to do

Meat-BoX
08-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Nice looking 90. I'm not sure about the forks or spacers but I would keep the original parts on it. It would be worth more I think if the original parts were on it. Allso I believe the forks from a 250R would be to long and make the Trike Dangerous :rolleyes:

smokinp
08-11-2004, 12:29 PM
can 250R forks fit an atc 90 anything can fit with the right tools to work with but why not just keep the 70 and use it for what it is and keep it orginal and then buy a trike that already is suspened like a 200x?a 200x is a cheap bike with a good aftermarket and tons of parts on ebay for it and can be easily modded out.the 70 will look like a chopper with 250R forks and then you will have suspension but no power.

brandosfiero
08-12-2004, 08:44 PM
well i aleady resored and dont like it so i want to make it alest look like a flat tracker.i dont want to keep it original iv seen parts that people have had from i think it powell .dose anyone know if thier still around

Meat-BoX
08-12-2004, 09:19 PM
If you go messing around with weird parts you will lose the Value of the trike. I think you should Sell it if you want a bigger badder trike. Your 90 looks real good and I bet you could get some nice cash for it. Flat trackin a 90 doesnt sound like much fun, and you would be ruining a good wheeler. Plus you wouldnt be able to ride any nice trails or tracks.

brandosfiero
08-12-2004, 10:00 PM
hi i i dont want a bigger and batter trike i want do it to this one a smaller one.know i should leave it alone but these things are all over the place and it was a piece of crap when i got it.i got another one for 80 bucks.im not going to race it i want to use it as a pit trike at the races on saterday nights.ive been buffing parts and painted the gas tank.ive taken all the parts not needsed and packed them up if i want to put it back the way it was.

martyrsxblood
08-12-2004, 10:09 PM
yes it would fit dont listen to these guys but watch out the forks might hit the gas tank good luck dude

martyrsxblood
08-12-2004, 10:11 PM
o yeah what kind of plastics and tires do you have what size are the tires

Meat-BoX
08-12-2004, 11:23 PM
Yea if you could trick it out for just a bit bike thats Cool. I just figured it would be unsafe at speed but in the pits, you might have the coolest ride there. I would try to find a 200x front end or something a little shorter, it might make it easier on ya. If you do it make sure we some pics of the Pit Trike from Hell :beer

TrikeKid
08-13-2004, 02:26 AM
well i aleady resored and dont like it so i want to make it alest look like a flat tracker.i dont want to keep it original iv seen parts that people have had from i think it powell .dose anyone know if thier still around
its Powroll and yes they're still alive and kickin (http://www.powroll.com) but sadly dont make anything for the 90