PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

TimSr
08-03-2004, 04:54 PM
I picked this up today. Its pretty rough underneath that plastic, but its not locked up or anything. I havent decided yet whether its a keeper or an organ donor, but if its salvageable Id really like to have one of these!

edog
08-03-2004, 05:10 PM
nice,i almost got one of those.I heard that you can make one of those thing fly.You can buy a rear suspension kit for that.If it were mine i would fully restor it.

Xowner
08-03-2004, 05:25 PM
i have a 125 that does ok but the stator died in it and one want a good parts bike!?

atckowalski
08-03-2004, 09:57 PM
I just picked one up too, I think I will make a nice flat tracking ice machine to race the Blasters or something.(Wheel spacers, small rear tires,cut some of the exhaust off,etc.) Or we all could bring one to Trikefest 05 and have it out on the drag strip :Bounce :Bounce :Bounce

Howdy
08-03-2004, 10:07 PM
I picked this up today. Its pretty rough underneath that plastic, but its not locked up or anything. I havent decided yet whether its a keeper or an organ donor, but if its salvageable Id really like to have one of these!

If you need some parts to fix it up let me know. I don't have everything, but with any luck I have what you need. Good prices also. ;)
Howdy

short4stuff
08-03-2004, 11:30 PM
I have one of those LOL .. best part is mine has the same back tires LOL ..
I need a pipe for mine .. its just gone.