PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Trike ID

mywifeknowseverything
07-31-2004, 11:47 AM
I found a Honda I think 185....Has the S tank but no Susp. on the front...Maier Plastic but has a seat attached????? One piece,,,,Here are the #'s
Frame# JH3TB0100CC26223
Engine TB0IE 2263987
The Old Man this belongs to wrote the numbers down so I dont know if they are correct or not...Found another frame there too but he said his son wanted the Front Forks,,,I come back after dumping a load of dirt and the ol coot Torched the whole neck off!!!!!!!!!! I could have cried
Thanks for any help you can give...

Howdy
07-31-2004, 12:23 PM
The numbers posted matches the 1982 185s numbers the best.
Howdy

mywifeknowseverything
07-31-2004, 12:37 PM
Thanks Howdy..... Sooo,You are saying that some of the numbers are incorrect???...It looked to me like this was an assortment of Bikes...Ther is a comp. Release on the motor..S tank..But no Susp.., and not the right plastic..

Howdy
07-31-2004, 12:49 PM
To my knowledge all the 185-200 centrifical clutch motors used in 3 wheelers had a decompression lever. Some are a manual lever and others are auto via the pull starter. The 185s is a manual one. If you have a picture of the tank / fenders I may be able to identify what those are. I do this by checking the way the fenders are molded and the bottom ( under the seat ) of them is cut out. The tank can be identified by the stripes. They are different on each model and year. ;)
Howdy

mywifeknowseverything
07-31-2004, 02:33 PM
Thanks Howdy,,,,
Ill see what I can do on Monday..I should be over there again...The Decomp. Lever has or had the cable to the pull starter...It just looks small to me I guess.... :D