PDA

View Full Version : My snotty 200s junker

R_Daneel_Olivaw
07-28-2004, 03:04 PM
This old atc has been ridden hard and put away wet. The seat is um...custom electrical tape. The engine has been modified to a 185 block with a 200 piston and head. The plastic came from a 250, dont, let it fool you. This was a 200s. The tires tend to throw lots of mud, which means im usually last in line in the atv convoy. The Muffler has had the baffles punched out, and a k&n air filter under the seat. The timing has been advanced about 5 degrees, and this old thing will ride a wheelie all the way to fourth gear. This atc has been useful for 'farming' as well as trail riding. LOUD! I just figured since all the atc's I see on this site look near perfect, I'd throw in and oldie but goodie. This trike has personality, and lots of sentimental value. The next change, you ask? Better cam and chain...maybe a bigger power plant. More SPRAYPAINT! lol.

rob0781
07-28-2004, 04:02 PM
it don't really look that bad..

trikerider2oo7
07-28-2004, 04:09 PM
aint as bad as some of the trikes i have seen that people say are in mint condition. that seat looks awesome

smokinp
07-28-2004, 04:28 PM
I have saw a lot worse then that!looks pretty nice to me and I have never saw one with 250 rear plastic.

PlatinumDogg
07-29-2004, 04:46 PM
The Muffler has had the baffles punched out, and a k&n air filter under the seat.

How did u punch out your baffles, and what did u go to on the main jet..was it hard to punch the baffles out...does it hurt anything?? :Bounce ..also any power gain thats noticable

Sean

threewheelin-feelin
07-30-2004, 02:55 AM
yeah dude rear cover the seat can chrome for the rims it will look ok. and if it runs sweet that the number 1 thing.

R_Daneel_Olivaw
07-31-2004, 05:05 PM
The muffler came from a guy down the street a ways, he drilled the baffles at the end of the pipe until they were weak enough to push through with a crowbar. Yeah, it's a little bit more peppery. I didn't change any jetting, though now I'm thinking about maybe trying that as well. hmmmmm...ideas......