PDA

View Full Version : being out bid on atc pants

mike from long island
07-14-2004, 10:13 PM
here is the link to the atc pants that i am being out bid on.. it looks like 350xnNY is out bidding me after i gave him a 350x front brake disc guard he goes and out bids me. thank god i saved his address looks like a road trip for a beating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you son of a bitchh!!!!!!!!!!!! ill get you

o ya if it isnt you sorry :)

here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7910047653&sspagename=ADME%3AX%3AON%3AUS%3A2

twgranger
07-14-2004, 10:18 PM
Be a snipper!

ScottZJ
07-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Yes sir ol Scottie has a sniper on them! hehehe

almac16
07-15-2004, 10:09 PM
350xnNY didn't win, so I guess you owe him an apology? ;)

350x'inNY
07-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Ummmmmm.... when I bid originally, someone I didn't recognize had the winning bid. I went back later and saw that Scott, the freak, and you had bid over ME!. I had it too right up to the last 10 sec when the snipes came in.

Oh well.... Mike... come on man... they were 36", I was planning on wearing them!! What were you going to do with them? hahahaha What is your ebay ID?? I got mine as close to my board ID as I could. You skippy or myatvlives?

I am still trying to get them. "the_atc_kid" won that auction for the pants and has some other 350X parts for sale. I offered a deal with that spare 350X tachometer in the Hondaline box I have here as a carrot.

Bruce

jeswinehart
07-17-2004, 04:39 PM
bruce ,,, old buddy old pal ,,,,, you got a spare tach your sitting on ???

p.m. me a price please.

john

350x'inNY
07-17-2004, 09:53 PM
So my PM box doesn't over flow, let me straighten out my post here....

I have 2 tachometers new in Hondaline boxes.... planning to put one on my Showgirl... other a spare or since I have the second mounting bracket (thanks MR ATC!!!), I might put on my daily driver.

I am not selling for $$$ ... I got the one really as a spare... to sit on and if I really needed $$$, I would sell with Swinehart first offer (long standing agreement)

However, I figured the tachometer would be as rare to me as 350X rear fender extenders in their original Hondaline packaging AND a pair of Hondaline ATC pants that are my exact size and look mint in the pics. Granted, the tach is worth more, but where can you find those other 2 items like that either? Figured it useless to offer the guy $$$ for something he's already selling and another item he sniped pretty high and just bought. Figured my only hope would be to trade him something else that is relatively priceless to those that collect rare Hondaline Assessories.

So,,, the Tachometer is not for sale, and if I ever had to scrounge up cash for some reason, Swinehart's got first dibs, then mikefromlongisland, then anyone else that I've done business with, then the general "classified page" ....

Bruce

jeswinehart
07-17-2004, 10:07 PM
i under stand that posisition bruce ,,, and with that in mind i will hold back pay-pal funds w/ your name on it ( for just in case it might become available to me )

you haven't met the mrs. yet ,,,, she does really great custom alterations in case you might need the services of a top notch seamstress.

thank you ,,, john