PDA

View Full Version : Shiping to australia

pops
07-13-2004, 05:33 AM
Hi i have found the cheapest way to get large parts ( FENDERS) to australia is by (ground to australia USPS mail 4 weeks ) insted of ,USPS Air $ 400.00- $600.00 it is only 69.00 I wish that i knew this two weeks ago i lost a lot of good parts for my 350x because i could not get the companys to ship (ground to australia USPS mail 4 weeks ) one Company that ships ground to australia USPS mail is heretahelp417 on ebay good place to buy atv parts .Cheers ian :D

petesatc
07-13-2004, 07:34 AM
Hi Ian
don't hold your breath for 4 weeks......i live in the UK and gound shipping always takes longer than what it says.....i wait 12 weeks from west coast of the US 10 weeks if you are lucky...air is much better(always 2 weeks) but much more expensive....
cheers pete

marshallfester^australia
07-13-2004, 10:44 AM
Pops you old crow eater,thanks for the info but like petesatc said it takes longer than what they say but for the $$$$ you save its the way to go. Regards Fester :beer

EZ in NZ
07-14-2004, 12:58 AM
That's gotta be good for me too. Thanks Pops. I'd rather put up with the long wait than get gouged for freight like that.

Andy

x.system
07-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Hi i have found the cheapest way to get large parts ( FENDERS) to australia is by (ground to australia USPS mail 4 weeks ) insted of ,USPS Air $ 400.00- $600.00 it is only 69.00 I wish that i knew this two weeks ago i lost a lot of good parts for my 350x because i could not get the companys to ship (ground to australia USPS mail 4 weeks ) one Company that ships ground to australia USPS mail is heretahelp417 on ebay good place to buy atv parts .Cheers ian :D

I ship around the world and I use USPS, you may want to check the price of priority mail, it may be cheaper and you will get your parts in about a week from the US, I always use priority mail, it may be a little more expensive sometimes but my parts get there fast.

malrider
07-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Good idea, however one major delay problem is with the ships gaining access to the ports here in Oz coupled with slow customs clearances. I have worked in the freight industry for 9 years, and guarantted if you expect it to arrive and clear customs within 4 weeks - it will take 8 to 10 !!
As Fester said, $$$ compared to time is the factor to consider.

pops
07-16-2004, 11:44 AM
x system i cant find your gear for sale on ebay? I am trying to buy some rims and tyres for my 350x.Any one got some for sale .cheers pops

marshallfester^australia
07-17-2004, 10:56 AM
Hello malrider, how did you go getting the parts for you 250es, did you use any one special from the States or are you holding off. Regards Fester :beer

x.system
07-17-2004, 01:19 PM
x system i cant find your gear for sale on ebay? I am trying to buy some rims and tyres for my 350x.Any one got some for sale .cheers pops

I mainly sell decals now, sometimes I pick up new parts at the dealer and ship them for people who can't get them or to save them on cost. I also let a couple people get their parts delivered here and I forward them. I usually ship parts every day so its no extra hassle to me to help others out.

marshallfester^australia
07-18-2004, 09:58 AM
Hey Pops, if you want rims try the Edge Products in W.A for they get in after market ones in that are blanks, and all you have to do is machine the stud Patten in. Regards Fester :beer