PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Help

4atcsandcntng
07-11-2004, 05:39 PM
how much would a 1981 185s be worth??

it is in fair condition, good for its age, has recently new tires, new chain, inside of the gas tank coated, but i might not get the headlights working so give both the price with the headlight working and without

it's almost stock with a clamp on K&N filter and a custom header from the head to the internally gutted muffler. welding on the header is mediocre at most but looks and feels solid

i don't want to gouge anybody because i got it for free but it didn't have any of the ignition parts, but plkracer is sending them out to me for free ( thanks again, steve) and i'm almost sure i'll get it running with only a little work

i was thinking 150-200 dollars for it but i have really no idea

also, if anybody on here would like to make an offer i'll be glad to consider it (i live right on the VA-NC border 50 miles from Nags Head, u'll have to pick it up) i'll also consider any trades for anything (car audio, beat up dirtbikes, other three-wheelers, old four wheelers, go-karts, or large displacement 2 or 4 stroke bike motors)

p.s.- i know most of this thread should be in the classified but there's more people here and i really want to know how its worth

plkmonster2
07-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Clay, BTW Did you get the parts yet?

threewheelin-feelin
07-11-2004, 06:15 PM
u could proble get 400 for it if it runs good

smokinp
07-11-2004, 09:12 PM
I would say around $250-$400 if it is running properly.