PDA

View Full Version : Headlight guard for Big Red 250 es?

patblkwell
07-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Anyone know where I could get one of those black headlight guards that mount on the front of the headlight on a Big Red 250 es('85-'87)??

ClayW
07-05-2004, 06:15 PM
I have one off an 85 250ES Big Red. Let me know if your intrested. We are talking about the headlight cage right? Do you need the light also? This is Clay Whitman originaly from Denham Springs, LA. Talked to you the other day.

ClayW

patblkwell
07-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Hey, that's right we talked the other day. I have the complete headlight assembly, I am looking for the black grill guard that goes on the front of the headlight to protect the light. I think that it is an after-market part that was made to fit on there. Let me know what you got....thanks.

ClayW
07-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Yeah I dont have that piece. That must be aftermarket. Not sure. I actually have never seen one. I have seen them for the SX, but not the ES. Oh well If your ever hunting something let me know. I have a pretty much complete parts bike. If I can do with out it I will sell it. I kinda wont to keep the electrical stuff for back up.

CLAYW

patblkwell
07-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Oh ok, yeah it must be aftermarket for sure....I saw someone selling one on ebay before. I'll let you know if I need anything else. Thanks again man.

freaksfix
07-06-2004, 04:05 PM
they are a Hondaline item..... i have one on my ES and a hooked jeswinehart up with one that was new in the package...,.. the other pic is my Hondaline tool box

patblkwell
07-08-2004, 12:35 AM
Hey, that is exactly what I am looking for....any chance you have another one of those headlight grills I could buy from you?

MudBug
10-03-2009, 07:57 AM
freaksfix, your right rear fender has an identical crack as mine in it. Gotta love drunk drivers! :rolleyes: