PDA

View Full Version : RichinMO

motoman1012002
07-02-2004, 12:31 AM
Hey man where do you live at in missouri can you emai lme at motoman1012002@yahoo.com

RichinMO
07-02-2004, 10:19 AM
email sent

Honda300ex
07-02-2004, 11:19 AM
Im over by Kansas City. .. And no i wont sell your my 250r motoman.. :D

RichinMO
07-02-2004, 08:05 PM
LOL!!......Yahtzee!!!!!

Honda300ex
07-03-2004, 01:21 AM
If you dont mind saying on here what part of missouri are you in?? And what does Yahtzee mean?? lol.

RichinMO
07-03-2004, 02:05 AM
I'm south of Ft. Leonard Wood between Lebanon and Rolla.
Yahtzee is a game where when you win you yell "Yahtzee!" and you won cause that's what motoman wanted: to buy one of my trikes! He must have asked you before....I thought he wanted some help or something...LOL!

Honda300ex
07-03-2004, 02:08 AM
Thats cool.. there was a 350x cheap in rolla but it sold. I wanted to buy it. Now i get what you ment. Motoman alwas wants to buy everything he finds.. haha..

mad_max
07-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Im over by Kansas City. .. And no i wont sell your my 250r motoman.. :D

Hey Honda300ex, is there anywhere to ride in the KC metro area?

H.M.F.I.C.
07-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Yahtzee is a game where when you win you yell "Yahtzee!" and you won cause that's what motoman wanted: to buy one of my trikes! He must have asked you before....I thought he wanted some help or something...LOL!

I lived about 10 miles south of FLW on hwy. 63 in a town called roby about 1 yr. ago. Then I moved to richland MO, now I am back home in MS. I miss MO, there was always somewhere to ride there. Not the same story here.

CHAINSAW
07-03-2004, 05:50 PM
The kid will bug you for months. He has done it to about 5 people I know. He has backed out of at least 2 deals, and never told the person. Yet he still runs around looking for a trike, although he never buys them. Just has people putting a lot of time and effort in getting stuff ready for his money orders that never come. :mad:

RichinMO
07-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Yo HMFIC, I only live 5 mile from Roby. I went riding once with a guy with a Banshee. I was on a 400ex and everybody else had Raptors. I think the Banshee was black or blue, maybe yellow, hell I don't remember. Was that you??

Where do you live in MS? I lived in Hattiesburg for 3 years about 10 years ago. Rode on Camp Shelby back then.

Trike Dude
07-03-2004, 08:01 PM
I had the same problem w/ motoman. I would highly recommend that no one even replies to him.

I could not meet him to sell my 85 250R but my friend said he would. Well my friend had an accident a few days before he met motoman and had about 18 stitches in his left hand.

I called motoman to make sure that he was serious and he gave me the old, "yes sir, I have the money and am going to drive 2 hours", so i figure he is serious.

Well my buddy gets help to load the trike and motoman rides it around for a bit then says he does not want it. He is very lucky my friend needed him to load the trike back up.

Just thought I would add my story to the heap.

H.M.F.I.C.
07-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Yo HMFIC, I only live 5 mile from Roby. I went riding once with a guy with a Banshee. I was on a 400ex and everybody else had Raptors. I think the Banshee was black or blue, maybe yellow, hell I don't remember. Was that you??

Where do you live in MS? I lived in Hattiesburg for 3 years about 10 years ago. Rode on Camp Shelby back then.

Yeah that was me, we wre riding with all the roby boys. If I remember right you were a little older than the rest of us. I live about 90 miles north of hatty now. I was just working up there. I went to the dunes for rattle snake round-up and alot of the rody guys came there also. The banshee is house of kolor chameleon painted. So it is black and blue along with a couple of other colors.

Honda300ex
07-04-2004, 01:07 AM
There is no where to ride around here really. My buddy has a nice place and a Banshee but he dont ever ride. I just cruise around back roads and un-planted fields and my yard. I know there is nice places to ride around here but i dont get out much. lol.