PDA

View Full Version : Paint scheme

BigGreenMachine
06-27-2004, 02:34 PM
Anyone have ideas of what will look good on my T3?

I think a black frame, black suspension pieces, green grill and motor mounts, white swingarm, blue axle carrier, blue shock spring and rear hubs would look good.

Anyone know the colour green that best matches the green Maier plastic? I hate it when the plastic doesnt match the paint.

plkmonster2
06-27-2004, 03:29 PM
Actually, I wouldn't mix all those colors! If you are gonna use the green plastic, I'd go for green hubs, green swinger, black shock spring, black frame, black carrier, and then your motor mounts would be green... This is just my opinion, but I think that would look wicked. Try to match up the plastic color with a paint. I used paint books from automotive companies, to match them up. That made it very easy. Btw, like if yu use a honda book, there is like 10 variations of the same color, becuase the cars are manufactured at different places..

Danthestuntman
06-27-2004, 09:43 PM
I dunno what u should use but i got a yellow yamaha 200 i painted red flames and i got yellow hubs and it looks pretty sweet, plk said you should try to stick to the plastic colour and match with the paint.

atckowalski
06-27-2004, 11:33 PM
Make it look like the Incredible Hulk? ;)

eh_tee_see
06-28-2004, 05:15 AM
dude you took the words right out of my mouth, yes green with purple suspension components, then big red eyes on the tank and call it the incredible hunk

TrikerR
06-28-2004, 06:56 AM
or why dont you put roses on it and called it dorothy the dinosaur from the wiggles

atc krazy
06-28-2004, 10:54 AM
a grape for frameand thave the swinger tare out to silver go with the green plastickes

Red Rider
06-28-2004, 12:41 PM
a grape for frameand thave the swinger tare out to silver go with the green plastickes
What did you say?

BigGreenMachine
06-28-2004, 09:57 PM
not into themes like that and what did u just say?

Maybe all stock colours like black frame, silver swingarm and hubs, silver or green axle carrier and black suspension pieces. Then I need blue fork boots and a blue cover from Ceet. I still like the idea of a blue carrier and hubs to match the fork boots and seat.