PDA

View Full Version : 87 Big Red decals

BIGRED_87
06-23-2004, 06:34 PM
does anyone know where to find decals for an 87 Big Red? i read on this messageboard not too long ago that some guy took pictures of his and sent them to some other guy who makes decals so that this other guy could re-create them, but nothing was said after that. can anybody help?

marshallfester^australia
06-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Hey Big Red, atcmatt had some info also about decals for an 87 Big Red, he is on hoildays at the moment and should be back next week. Regards Fester :beer

ClayW
06-23-2004, 10:38 PM
Hey guys that would be me. I posted the stuff on the 87 Big Red Decals. We are in the process of getting them made. The graphics artist got the pictures and sketches last friday. Hopefully we will get the proofs in the next week or two. The guy im working with is in Minnesota and I live in Georgia. So as you can imagine it has taken some time. When he gets the proofs made up he is going to mail them to me to compare to my originals for size, color etc... If they are good he will then start selling them on Ebay. I will get a set for free for the work I did on my end. Not too bad a deal. Any way I will keep you guys posted. I will post the info when I have it all.

Clay

marshallfester^australia
06-24-2004, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the info Clay, I was chatting to Matt the other week and he said he had some info on the stickers but went on holidays, but you have answered all the questions that I needed to know so thanks! Regards Fester :beer

BIGRED_87
06-25-2004, 04:19 PM
thanks clay. when he starts selling them, please let me know.

ClayW
06-25-2004, 10:43 PM
Dont worry I will let everyone know. I will post the info and some pics :p

I have been riding my newest beast this evening. 84 Honda XR500R Dirt Bike. It looks nearly brand damn new. Better than most 2000 models I have seen. Its a beast. Big Time. :D