PDA

View Full Version : Help me find something

Fordman302
06-15-2004, 10:48 PM
I have now determined that the cause for my lack of spark and voltage through all my ATC 90 is that the stator is junk. I had my friend do a resistance test on it and the two I have read 4.6 and 4.7. I called a Honda shop and the said that the resistance reading should be 2.4-2.6 directly off of the stator. The only problem is that they said that the stator is not available. So does any one know where I can get a good one at? I just checked ebay and didnt see any there.

BIG*E*22188
06-15-2004, 11:22 PM
i think theres a place called rickystator.com or sumthing like that try it

Howdy
06-16-2004, 07:41 AM
I have now determined that the cause for my lack of spark and voltage through all my ATC 90 is that the stator is junk. I had my friend do a resistance test on it and the two I have read 4.6 and 4.7. I called a Honda shop and the said that the resistance reading should be 2.4-2.6 directly off of the stator. The only problem is that they said that the stator is not available. So does any one know where I can get a good one at? I just checked ebay and didnt see any there.

I have rarely seen the stators go bad, but I am sure they do. I can fix you up with one if your looking for a good used one ( I have a few good ones ).

Howdy