PDA

View Full Version : 200R Stator Cover... Very interesting

Mike Fort Laud
06-15-2004, 09:29 PM
The stator cover on this 200R is pretty cool. It is the same as every other 250R stator cover except that it has a wing shaped piece molded into it. I asked my buddy what that little wing was for and he said it was there so the shifter could not be bent in. The shifter would hit the wing first. It does not look welded onto the cover because there is no trace of any welding. The cover says Honda on it just like my 250R. I am going to ask him if it is a part that honda offered for the bikes or if it is a custom made piece. has anybody else ever seen one???

Dan Tenn
06-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Dont be such a fricken tease man. POST PICS. Your killin me here. Im salivating like a dog. :mad:

ATC crazy
06-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Ya man....you're making us so jealous :(

Lets see some pics!

ejc042
06-16-2004, 10:15 AM
No kidding, we want to see pics. You got it, now you want even let us see it.

Mike Fort Laud
06-16-2004, 07:38 PM
I dont have a digital camera so I ill have to get a full roll of film then get them developed. But I guess that you want before pictures of it. It needs a few things before it can be ridden. I have plans to do a complete frame up Restoration like I did on my 250R. But I will get some sent to somebody because I have not posted any pics on this computer yet.....Mike

TeCaTe_MaN
06-16-2004, 07:41 PM
someone mail mike a digi cam!! man i wanna see pics of this thing!!!

Billy Golightly
06-16-2004, 08:28 PM
Mike if you get picture scanned you can email em to me (gridiron@atlantic.net) and I'll post them here on the forum and site like I did with the Tiger pics.

Billy