PDA

View Full Version : bolt sizes for 82 honda 110

edge
05-14-2004, 01:33 AM
Does anyone know the bolt sizes that hold on the right crankcase cover? The screws are stripped out and I would like to replace them with new bolts, but I need the correct sizes. I plan on drilling off the heads of the existing screws and then replacing with the new ones.

jenndnn3
05-14-2004, 10:21 AM
If you go to partsfish or bike bandit they list the sizes of the bolts. You can get those at any nut and bolt place. I recommend getting ones that do not rust and dumping the phillips.

Howdy
05-14-2004, 10:26 AM
If you go to partsfish or bike bandit they list the sizes of the bolts. You can get those at any nut and bolt place. I recommend getting ones that do not rust and dumping the phillips.

I couldn't agree more!! I probably could set you up with a set of bolts with a 8mm ( 5/16 ) hex head. These bolts would be used ( off of other machines ) but they would be in good shape. I must add these could rust but not as fast as the OEM phillips head bolts. ;)
Howdy

edge
05-18-2004, 12:23 AM
Howdy,

What would you charge for the set? I'm fairly sure that they're not all the same length and would like to get them ASAP. I emailed BikeBandits asking for them and they replied that I needed the parts number....which was basically what I was asking them for...go figure.

thanks,

dle1975@yahoo.com