PDA

View Full Version : 350X rear shock ??

Derrick Adams
05-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Can you have the rear shock on the 350X rebuilt/recharged? Somethings wrong with mine. It just has no pressure to hold me up when I sit on the bike. Looks great sitting around, but as soon as I hop on it, it sags down, almost bottomed out. My 200X shock was junk, but at least it held me up.

I could have sworn it was in good shape when I pulled it off the 350.

Just plain weird. If I can't get it fixed before Trikefest, i'm going to need a stock 200x wishbone to throw the old shock back on...

sittinguy
05-13-2004, 10:58 AM
Check Ebay regularly and 1 will ussually pop up from time to time. Brand New. A couple years ago I bought one from someone in california for $150 brand new,, it was one of the ones that was removed from the bikes back in 86 when they all got cut up . Alot of people saved the motors and shocks and a bunch of other stuff. Honda just insisted the cut frames be sent back. When I talked to the guy and he explained all this to me and he said if that one has a problem or leaks just let him know and he would swap it out,, He said he had quit a few. So i told him to send me 2 :).. keep lookin, their out there. Yes they can be rebiult and the springs can be replaced but not for $150. good luck

84250r
05-13-2004, 01:05 PM
I have one for sale. Let me know if you would be interested. Can get photos.