PDA

View Full Version : New mwmber saying hello

sasman
05-01-2004, 03:39 PM
Hello

I am brand new to the Triking World and recently bought my first Trike. Its a Desperate Dan Scorpion Trike powered by a 1600cc VW engine. I hope to put up some pictures soon. I have no previous biking history and was a bit apprehensive at first, but as soon as I rode it, I just had to have it.

I never expected the attention that I received when going on my first ride. People were waving and chatting to me at traffic lights. The female response was very good which I was pleased at.

At the moment the gear selector needs replacing and the exhausts are a bit rusty looking, but I am hoping to get a stainless steel exhaust put on it soon.
That said, the noise produced is amazing and sure to annoy the neighbours.

I will probably have a few naive questions that you may think are really dum, but being totally new to this world, I ask that you forgive my ignorance.

All I need now is for the sun to hit the uk and I'm off.

BigGreenMachine
05-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Well congrats on the new trike. Sounds like a nice machine. You should take a look around this site and get your bearings. :D

200xalltheway
05-01-2004, 04:42 PM
welcome to 3ww. post some pics of that trike if ya can.

trikerider2oo7
05-02-2004, 02:27 PM
welcome to the board...i wanna see that trike

sasman
05-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Hello

Here are some pictures of my Trike. I am hoping to construct a website soon so I can put more pictures up and watch the delevopment of it as I will be making changes. Starting with the gearbox and clutch which decided to expire on me yesterday. Nevermind.

TheOlderFox
05-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Welcome aboard. I like the trike. Enjoy the site as all of us do.