86250RZ
04-14-2004, 03:15 PM
of the board. What do you guys think?

ATC crazy
04-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Its OK...I liked the look of the other one better though :rolleyes:

thehickfarmer
04-14-2004, 03:59 PM
i unno.. i like the other one beter.. much more simpler and easier on the eyes.. this is to much mumbo jumbo.. but i will learn to use it.. after all the team did it for our good

DaAnswer2004
04-14-2004, 04:02 PM
yeah i like the other one better cus you could post more than 2 post. and you could atleast edit them. thanx

esoltve
04-14-2004, 04:58 PM
As long as we all have each other it doesn't matter :rolleyes:

Looks good and seems easy to use!! :D

Billy Golightly
04-14-2004, 05:01 PM
yeah i like the other one better cus you could post more than 2 post. and you could atleast edit them. thanx

What do you mean you cant post more than two posts?

200xalltheway
04-14-2004, 06:11 PM
both looks have their pro's and con's.

87ATC250R
04-14-2004, 10:10 PM
I think it rocks! :D

bbechtel16
04-15-2004, 09:00 AM
I don't really like it, mostly the layout, just unfirmilar. No offense but you guys seem to have gone nazi with rules like the no edit after 20 minutes and stuff. Also I liked how the old board had the link for the egosearch, but I guess that couyld easily be added to this right?

TimSr
04-15-2004, 09:13 AM
There are no new rules. If there are limitations in the new setup its because we may not have all default settings the way you are used to or it may simply be a matter of learing to use it. If you do experience problems, such as the one you have mentioned, please let us know and ask about it so we can see if it can be changed in the setup instead of assuming we have instituted a bunch of new rules. We are learning this new software too and appreciate your help in identifying problems, and your patience in allowing us to correct them.

84250r
04-15-2004, 09:56 AM
I like the new boards!

"Learn to Live with it" ;)

DIGGER DOG
04-15-2004, 10:16 AM
uhh well it certainly is new wow I havent been to site for a while i guess all the private messages are gone that I had I miss the old smilies oh well change is good i always say

350Xccelerator
04-15-2004, 10:58 AM
change is good

DIGGER DOG
04-18-2004, 10:47 AM
actually now that the colors have changed I really am liking it more and more

plkmonster2
04-18-2004, 04:48 PM
It looks pretty neat. One problem I had was that Trikesylvania is on my favorites, so I just click on the link. Now the url has changed, so I thought the site was down for a week, lol, i finally got around to going to 3ww website. :p btw, the message icons are a plus! ;) Also, now we have a chance to delete posts, and the quick reply is nice!

nitekrawler
04-18-2004, 04:59 PM
i unno.. i like the other one beter.. much more simpler and easier on the eyes.. this is to much mumbo jumbo.. but i will learn to use it.. after all the team did it for our good

Me too. Go to the bottom left (VBulletin 3) and you can change it back! I have it back to the blue/grey screen :D

nitekrawler
04-18-2004, 05:02 PM
There are no new rules. If there are limitations in the new setup its because we may not have all default settings the way you are used to or it may simply be a matter of learing to use it. If you do experience problems, such as the one you have mentioned, please let us know and ask about it so we can see if it can be changed in the setup instead of assuming we have instituted a bunch of new rules. We are learning this new software too and appreciate your help in identifying problems, and your patience in allowing us to correct them.

The one option I really like was the link on the top right (old board) you could click on to see all your posts to see if anyone responded. Is there a new way to check or does it need to be added :D

Billy Golightly
04-18-2004, 07:37 PM
The one option I really like was the link on the top right (old board) you could click on to see all your posts to see if anyone responded. Is there a new way to check or does it need to be added :D

Yes, at the top of each page there is UserCP, FAQ, Memberlist, Calender, New Posts Click on that and it'll show you everything new since your last visit.