PDA

View Full Version : Picture Posting

JMiller
04-10-2004, 01:06 AM
Why dont I have a option to post a pic anymore???

250R4life
04-10-2004, 03:49 PM
hey JMiller this has nothing to do with the topic u posted, but I just wanted to know if u have been to Pismo Dunes befor, because I was going to go with a friend for the 4th of July, I just wanted u to know ahead of time to see if u were up for a ride, its a little early to talk about the 4th but I wanted to know because I want someone to go with a trike, I also have a couple friends with R's such as mine going. :-D

leprogle
04-10-2004, 04:10 PM
back to the main topic.
where the hell is the picture option? I have some pics I would like to post, but haven't been able to, I wrecked my trike, I wanted to post pics of the damage

bigred110
04-10-2004, 06:13 PM
They lost the picture hosting options or something like that but not sure. HondaATC or Howdy can share more light on this.

If you really want to post a pic you can find free web hosting sites that you can use and hyper link the pic on here.

If you don't want to do that I can do that, just email me the pics.

Howdy
04-11-2004, 04:04 AM
The forums was upgraded from 2.02 to 2.08 a couple weeks ago. The bad part was the picture attatching option was lost in the proccess. Rather than try and edit into the programming the coding needed for attatching pictures, we opted for a completely new set up. We have purchased a New Forum set up and we hope we will be changing everything over to it in the near future.
HondaATC will be getting the program for the new forums soon. As soon as everything is figured out it will be switched over. The new set up is suppost to allow for picture attatching as was before. I think you will enjoy the new forum better than this current one we are using.
;)
Howdy