PDA

View Full Version : Look at what the cat drug in

12-14-2002, 12:24 AM
well the other day at work this guy comes up to me and asks if i know of anyone who is lookin for some motorcycles and a 3wheeler. I say yea i might know a guy, what have you got, he says come over and look at it, so the next day i take my pickup and trailer over to his place and hes got an 84 act250r, a 74 cr250r, a 86 xl250r and a 72 550 honda. No motor in the atc, but there are 2 of them on the floor torn to pieces, the XL didnt have one either, but it was also on the floor in pieces, i ask, what will it take for you to part with this, he says GET IT OUT OF MY GARAGE. Cant beat that deal with a left handed football bat, so i load it up and bring it home. come to find out one of the spare ATC motors is a big bore 300 minus the piston and head, crankshaft and rod, and the stocker is missing the head and piston too. Reason for tearing the stocker down, the bearing went out of the rod on the crankshaft end. So now i am in a pickle, no crank and rod, no pistons and no heads. Anyone out there have any spares laying around for a resonable price. If not where do i start to look. [/b]

12-14-2002, 12:18 PM
sweet luck, I hope I can stumble into a find like that

Instinctz
12-15-2002, 02:12 AM
Was he stoned, or drunk?