PDA

View Full Version : So T3s may have a weak spot!

3WheelsForever
03-10-2004, 10:09 PM
The other day I was riding normal jumping the T3 over at my friends. Grabbing around 8 or 9 feet of air, then we went over to my house and started riding at our track. I take a little break and look at the frame tubing near the foot peg and there it was. Tommorow Im planning on taking it apart and having it re-welded. We are also in the process of redoing our track and adding some bigger jumps. The double in the picture will be a 25 footer, still need to move the landing and make the peak of the jump bigger. Hopefully Ill be able to have it fixed by this weekend so I can get you guys some of those action pics.

BigGreenMachine
03-10-2004, 10:20 PM
Shitty deal with the frame! Hope you get it fixed and back to new. Nice jumps, I've got some made but they are quite a bit larger and all I had to do was carve my lip and smooth the landing out of the table top.

3WheelsForever
03-10-2004, 10:26 PM
I wish we had more room so we could build bigger jumps. Our "track" is less than an acre big lmao.

BigGreenMachine
03-10-2004, 10:34 PM
Well its more of a track then alot of people have but more room is always great. :-D