PDA

View Full Version : Big Red - ATC250ESX Progress

atctim
03-05-2004, 09:32 AM
OK, here's some pics from the other night. I am getting the 200x front end this weekend. The local shop owner has dicked me around for like a month on this front end. It's pretty much all I'm waiting for. Here's the pics. By the way, with the red frame, red seat, red everything, what do you guys think about a white gas tank??? The color in the pic is good, but I have to strip it all down first. Opinions please ;)

(Please not e the file names my g/f called the pics when she scanned them for me :D

250SX_rider
03-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Red seat with the red rack ??? Personnally...I really don't like it...don't be offensed man, but that's what I think. You should paint the rack in black, and the seat in black, or in blue...but not red! lol

Just my 2 cents

thefox
03-05-2004, 12:27 PM
A agree with 250sx_rider. The rest of the trike looks great though. Good job.

ejc042
03-05-2004, 12:50 PM
looks good, but I have to say I think there is a little too much red there for me.

atctim
03-05-2004, 01:18 PM
but what about "Ride Red" LOL, Thanks for the opionions guys :-P

J.D.
03-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Welp personally I would stick with the seat, but paint the racks black. Or hot pink. Either would look good, IMO.

smokinp
03-05-2004, 02:19 PM
I have to agree with the others,looks great though!

JoeSuzuki
03-05-2004, 02:56 PM
I like the red seat, with all the other black equipement it would be nice.

mad_max
03-06-2004, 01:46 AM
looks good, but I have to say I think there is a little too much red there for me.

Ditto ;)

Dirtcrasher
03-06-2004, 03:17 PM
OK, here's some pics from the other night. I am getting the 200x front end this weekend. The local shop owner has dicked me around for like a month on this front end. It's pretty much all I'm waiting for. Here's the pics. By the way, with the red frame, red seat, red everything, what do you guys think about a white gas tank??? The color in the pic is good, but I have to strip it all down first. Opinions please ;)

(Please not e the file names my g/f called the pics when she scanned them for me :D

Yes thats alot of Ride Red!! But it's nice to see someone tearing an SX right down and restoring it.

I hope you know that the 200X front end and triples will smash that gas tank to sh!t unless you make up some stops on the SX headset. There are a few posts about modifying the SX frame on this.

Meat-BoX
03-06-2004, 04:30 PM
If you like the Red and have a few extra Bucks You could ANODIZE YOUR RACKS RED. Its a different kind of Red and it looks totally sick.
http://www.sumax.com
Is where I had my powder coating and polishing done. The owner has a nice FLH Cruiser style Harley and all his racks shifter and all that were Anodized Red it sick. I seeem to not be able to find that bike pic, the site has changed alot. My Tecate should make it onto the site. They were pumped to do an ATV and want to see it so we shall see.

I had every part done for 560 bucks so a rack shouldnt cost to much. Good luck
O yea I think 2 issues ago on ATV Action they showed a Polaris Pedator all done in Red Anodize. That thing looked Other Wordly. I should dig it out and scan it in.