PDA

View Full Version : A guy pushed my 250R over on the seat so I had to beat him!!

Mike Fort Laud
12-10-2002, 10:28 PM
This dude in the woods the other night was wasted to the point of annoying everybody around. Just imagine the most obnoctious drunk you have ever met. So he is going on and on about wanting to ride my 250R, and how he will show me how to ride it, and on and on and on. So I ignore him and me and my buddies go off to ride. When we come back he has run into 2 cars a telephone pole and a trailer. His buddy (that was cool) was passed out in his truck during all of the crashing and now wants to fight his drunk friend ,but says he does not want to embarass the drunk in front of us. The drunk points at me and my 6 buddies and says F-us and points at each one of us and says he will kick all of our buts. I laughed and said "YOU WON'T KICK MINE" Now he wants to start with me. I blow him off and he says YOUR THE ONE WITH THE 3 WHEELER...I'LL SHOW YOU. and stumbles off. Our bikes are about 25 yards away , and as he walks by them he turns towards mine GRABS IT BY THE HANDLEBARS AND FLIPS IT TO THE LEFT SIDE OVER ON THE SEAT. I got in a full run and caught him in the mouth,took him down and got on top of him and proceded to give him the worst trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro kicking of his life. I beat him until my hands hurt then went to kicking him until they pulled me off of him. And when he finally stood up I LET HIM HAVE IT AGAIN. He broke the clutch lever off and scratched my front fender and the back one on the left side. The corner of my headlight plastic is scuffed and the edge of my left radiator shroud. Now remember my bike with NEW HONDA plastic. I have hunted him down and went to his work and basically gave him 2 options either he comes up with some money or I will continue to beat his trailprotrailprotrailprotrailprotrailpro every time I see him. What a night..

atc86r
12-10-2002, 10:49 PM
http://death6.homestead.com/files/evil7.gif

atcpunk107
12-10-2002, 10:53 PM
hey man i would do the same thing but i wouldnt let him live

freaksfix
12-11-2002, 03:40 AM
you were in the right........hearing that story makes me wanna through a woods party!!! I'll let ya know how the party is.......

250r83
12-11-2002, 10:41 AM
You can pick on the wife, kids, house, job, car, truck and lawnmower, but don't touch the wheeler, :evil:

Scott

I'd say throw in a kick or two for the board but sounds like you already covered that.heheh