PDA

View Full Version : ATC Hondaline Speedometer cable wire guides

Dirtcrasher
02-16-2024, 05:12 PM
I have allot of speedometer parts I've snatched thru the years (heads, drives, cables, mounts, clamps, seals for the hub and seals to rebuild the drives), but I have very few of the special wire guides that were mounted on the fork pinch bolts and used on the 250ES, 250SX, 350X, 250R. I do have the plastic clamps that go on the fork legs with the rubber strip. I may be missing a couple of the head mounts for some models, I'd like to copy those as well.

I believe these wire guides only came in the kit, and I've been looking for about 10 years and I've never found a wire guide. I'd be glad to leave a deposit with someone if they'll let me copy theirs as well as make them a copy.

These are pictures of my 1st copy of the Hondaline grill insert I recently made for the 350X, the 250R guard insert is just a bit shorter. I made a tool and die for the end brackets, I know I can make these wire guides, I just need some to copy, some head mounts to copy would be great too. I often wing these things just by using pictures from Ebay ads, but these wire guides are all a bit specific.

Hopefully the pictures work, we lost tapatalk...