PDA

View Full Version : Help me find one of the best threewheeler clips out there

fraz000
09-15-2023, 09:55 PM
Hey can you help me find one of the best ATC three wheeler videos out there.

Used to be on Youtube but has since been taken down. I believe it was off a motorcoss movie like crusty or something. I'm talking 15 years ago it was on there. so maybe a 90s early 2000s movie.

Anyways its only a couple min long if that.

Tall lanky guy holds the trike off the ground by himself!!
wraps a couple donuts in his shop then hits the track doing supermans and riding hard. smashes his face on the machine after taking a jump

probably riding a 250r or 350x i cant remember.

anyways if you have any idea what i'm talking about please let me know its been so long since i last seen it and its just the best.

thanks

6spdls1z28
09-15-2023, 10:05 PM

Used to be on Youtube but has since been taken down. I believe it was off a motorcoss movie like crusty or something. I'm talking 15 years ago it was on there. so maybe a 90s early 2000s movie.

wraps a couple donuts in his shop then hits the track doing supermans and riding hard. smashes his face on the machine after taking a jump

anyways if you have any idea what i'm talking about please let me know its been so long since i last seen it and its just the best.

thanks

I know exactly what video you’re talking about it’s a 350x. It’s called huevos 3 or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Footy
09-16-2023, 06:53 AM
Yes it was one of the Huevos videos but I do not know which one. I might have that dvd but I am not sure.

TexFest
09-16-2023, 11:31 PM
it was huevos 3 i think, have it on dvd, i've seen the video on facebook and instagram also

TexFest
09-16-2023, 11:45 PM

thanks

here you go, have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moyEz2LfLd4

fraz000
09-20-2023, 09:11 PM
That’s it! Of course it’s under atv and not atc. Thank you so much