PDA

View Full Version : TRI-Z 250 DG Exhaust Gasket From 3WW - Is it still made?

motoman1180
08-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Hi,

New to the forum. I am building a TRI-Z from a few basket cases and one of the final pieces I need is the exhaust gasket from the cylinder to the DG expansion chamber. I see the exact spacer/gasket I need in the 3WW Shop here on the site. Problem is I ordered one about 3 weeks ago and sent a follow up message with no answer. Order has been processing since I placed it on July 17th.

Does anyone know if they still make them or anyone who does?

Thank you,

Mike

6spdls1z28
08-09-2023, 07:42 PM
I’m assuming they don’t make it anymore the site hasn’t been updated in forever. I got one of those but it was at least 5 or six years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoman1180
08-09-2023, 10:11 PM
I’m assuming they don’t make it anymore the site hasn’t been updated in forever. I got one of those but it was at least 5 or six years ago.

Damn, I had a feeling the site might be inactive. Thanks for the feedback.

If anyone has one, I am looking to buy one!

6spdls1z28
08-09-2023, 10:14 PM
Damn, I had a feeling the site might be inactive. Thanks for the feedback.

If anyone has one, I am looking to buy one!

I could be wrong though hopefully one of the moderators will answer you. I’d post a new thread specifically asking if the site is still active.

floydechoes2000
08-13-2023, 06:55 AM
Welcome to the board Mike! I look forward to more three wheeler stuff on basket case garage in the future. It looks like muthey hasn't been very active here lately, maybe someone who knows him can get in touch with him.

There's some info in this thread that may help:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/189013-1985-Tri-Z-250-DG-exhaust-gasket-question

El Camexican, can you help Mike out?

motoman1180
08-15-2023, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the board Mike! I look forward to more three wheeler stuff on basket case garage in the future. It looks like muthey hasn't been very active here lately, maybe someone who knows him can get in touch with him.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/189013-1985-Tri-Z-250-DG-exhaust-gasket-question

How did you figure me out lol �� Yes, this is for the Z I'm building on the channel! Thanks for sharing the thread, that's actually where I found that they offered the gasket here on the 3WW shop. Hoping that someone sees this who maybe can get one of these gaskets to me; I bet you there's one sitting on someones counter somewhere! Until then, I am planning to use stainless shims to fill the gap and a standard exhaust crush washer.

Thanks again Floyd!

Mike

El Camexican
08-19-2023, 09:08 PM

Yep, best bet is to send him a PM. He makes a great product.