PDA

View Full Version : Atc200x tires?

Pwilly
07-31-2023, 06:10 PM
I was thinking on getting smaller tires for my 83 200x I was thinking about 20/11-9 ambush tires but I heard scorpion tires were also good. I also heard someone taking about hi run lawn mower tires saying they were the best. I wanted some opinions. I can buy multiple sets for different things I do. I was going to go to the dunes, trail riding, some racing, and snow in the winter. Let me know the brand and size you guys were thinking.

AaronW863
07-31-2023, 06:45 PM
I was thinking on getting smaller tires for my 83 200x I was thinking about 20/11-9 ambush tires but I heard scorpion tires were also good. I also heard someone taking about hi run lawn mower tires saying they were the best. I wanted some opinions. I can buy multiple sets for different things I do. I was going to go to the dunes, trail riding, some racing, and snow in the winter. Let me know the brand and size you guys were thinking. 20s will do you just fine for what your wanting. The scorpion is a very nice choice for real racing tire/old school look. Carlisle and hi run have the lawnmower style tires that everyone likes to run. Sunf makes a good tire for the price but I'm not crazy about the treads. Cheetah makes oem replicas I think not 100 percent sure on that one I know they do the 250r tire

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Pwilly
07-31-2023, 08:23 PM
What about the Hoosier ATV Flat Track & TT Tire

AaronW863
08-06-2023, 11:21 AM
What about the Hoosier ATV Flat Track & TT TireThey are nice just pricey

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk