PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Honda ATC 110 exhaust help

Doesoe39
03-30-2022, 03:29 PM
How's it going guys new to the forum. I just recently picked up a 1985 ATC 110 and the exhaust is very badly rotted. I do know there are aftermarket exhausts like dg, cobra, ect. made for these trikes but I am curious is there anything that could be adapted to work without much modifications. I am not looking for the trike to be loud, and I am trying to make the trike better on a budget. If anyone knows something that would work please let me know.
Thank you

DAM shop
03-30-2022, 05:09 PM
How's it going guys new to the forum. I just recently picked up a 1985 ATC 110 and the exhaust is very badly rotted. I do know there are aftermarket exhausts like dg, cobra, ect. made for these trikes but I am curious is there anything that could be adapted to work without much modifications. I am not looking for the trike to be loud, and I am trying to make the trike better on a budget. If anyone knows something that would work please let me know.
Thank you

DG still makes a pipe for that trike. You can also just put a post out in a different forum here asking if anyone has a stock one for sale. Expect to pay around 100 or so for a used pipe and much more for a new DG.

Doesoe39
04-02-2022, 09:48 AM
I appreciate the response, I was just curious if there is an exhaust off like a lifian swap that would work before I go and buy a dg or something like that. If nothing else will fit.i will have to save up a bit to get the dg.
Thank you again guys.

DAM shop
04-02-2022, 08:01 PM
I appreciate the response, I was just curious if there is an exhaust off like a lifian swap that would work before I go and buy a dg or something like that. If nothing else will fit.i will have to save up a bit to get the dg.
Thank you again guys.
Find someone selling a stock pipe.