PDA

View Full Version : 1986 200x carb help please

RodKnockRacing
08-17-2021, 05:08 PM
I did a full rebuild on the stock carb had it dip cleaned. Which means I removed the pilot screw and yes I know count how many turns when taking it out well I didn't do that. My mistake So I need to know how many turns in to the stock position. The manual says 2 turns out from a lightly seated position but can't seem to figure that out. I really appreciate any help Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

RodKnockRacing
08-17-2021, 06:22 PM
I did a full rebuild on the stock carb had it dip cleaned. Which means I removed the pilot screw and yes I know count how many turns when taking it out well I didn't do that. My mistake So I need to know how many turns in to the stock position. The manual says 2 turns out from a lightly seated position but can't seem to figure that out. I really appreciate any help Thanks

Sent from my moto z4 using TapatalkAlso it runs with a cheap repop carb with keihin jets. Just trying to get the stock carb figured out

shortline10
08-17-2021, 06:32 PM
Tune that screw for the best smooth steady idle , if it has the correct size small jet it should be anywhere from 1-3 turns out . The factory setting is just a starting point .

RodKnockRacing
08-17-2021, 06:39 PM
Tune that screw for the best smooth steady idle , if it has the correct size small jet it should be anywhere from 1-3 turns out . The factory setting is just a starting point .Thanks Mike