PDA

View Full Version : Another machine into the riding rotation

Fratolicious
05-12-2021, 04:02 PM
Just wanted to share a recent purchase to add to my riding pleasure. 84 200es. Solid runner and looks pretty decent. Haven't touched a thing yet.

This is the year that I get a bit more involved with my ATC's and going to get my feet wet in servicing them. I really want to learn this year.

Here's to a great 2021, God only knows this year has to be a better one! Ride safe boys N girls!

-Frato

350for350
05-12-2021, 08:04 PM
Pretty nice looking machine. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to hard tails.

Fratolicious
05-13-2021, 08:14 AM
Pretty nice looking machine. They are the cream of the crop when it comes to hard tails.

Thanks. I must be getting old cause the thought of using reverse puts a smile on my face. :)

350for350
05-13-2021, 08:18 PM
Thanks. I must be getting old cause the thought of using reverse puts a smile on my face. :)

I'm right there with you. The E start is sweet too. I was going to put some mud tires on my 250ES until I rode it with the old knobbies that were on it when I bought it. I made it from my garage to the street and thought "Nope. These things ride like a Cadillac. No mud tires for me!".The bonus for me is that the Cheng Shin knobbies actually climb rocks in the mountains really well too.

bkvette3
05-15-2021, 09:49 AM
Love my '84 200es. It was the one that started my 3 wheel addiction. The Cadillac of my fleet. Enjoy the ride.

Fratolicious
05-17-2021, 03:05 PM
I'm right there with you. The E start is sweet too. I was going to put some mud tires on my 250ES until I rode it with the old knobbies that were on it when I bought it. I made it from my garage to the street and thought "Nope. These things ride like a Cadillac. No mud tires for me!".The bonus for me is that the Cheng Shin knobbies actually climb rocks in the mountains really well too.

I was wondering how some of those mudders ride. I'd love to get them but driving this beast around is like floating on a cloud. :)