PDA

View Full Version : Very ATC Christmas

jasong_10
12-28-2020, 11:45 PM
Well it was a very good Christmas for the 200x :) I got a headlight shell mounting strap (was missing one when I bought the trike), a brake lever dust cover, and an OE replica seat cover under the tree, and enough $$ to pull the trigger on front and rear plastic.

The best price I've found so far is Dennis Kirk, my only question is about their free "standard ground" shipping. Does anyone know what carrier they use? UPS, Fedex, USPS? Their alternate options all list a specific carrier but the free shipping just lists "standard ground" and doesn't list a specific carrier. Thanks.

mikeheck
12-29-2020, 02:06 AM
I can't tell you what carrier they use, but ebay has some new red Maier rears available for $227.99 with free shipping. (I have been looking for some for my 85 200x) I would post a link, but I am not sure what the forum policy is on that.

Let me know if you find a better deal. Put up pictures when you are done!

jasong_10
12-29-2020, 11:01 PM
I can't tell you what carrier they use, but ebay has some new red Maier rears available for $227.99 with free shipping. (I have been looking for some for my 85 200x) I would post a link, but I am not sure what the forum policy is on that.

Let me know if you find a better deal. Put up pictures when you are done!

I was able to call them today and found out that they use UPS. Also found out after posting that they might not be the best price, as they add the sales tax while the other place doesn't appear to which would make their's the best price, lol. Thanks for the tip but I'm looking for white.

I've got a thread started called "87 200x Refresh" in Trikesylvania. I haven't got a chance to work on it in a bit so I haven't posted in it lately, but the newest post is where I'm at, tore down and ready for re-assembly.

mikeheck
12-29-2020, 11:58 PM
I've got a thread started called "87 200x Refresh" in Trikesylvania. I haven't got a chance to work on it in a bit so I haven't posted in it lately, but the newest post is where I'm at, tore down and ready for re-assembly.

Cool, I will have to check it out! The 87 200x in all white look really good.