PDA

View Full Version : 1985 200x build piece by piece, here we go! (LMK if you have parts!) Picture update!

Blmpkn
10-27-2020, 05:31 PM
Whelp, I did it. I dove on in. Building a rider peice by piece.

I'll continually update this first post and use it as a running list of what I've acquired, whats next up, and total cost.

Updated 4/7/21

Prices are what i paid shipped.

'85 frame from the southwest- 175$
'85 swingarm- 65$
'85 shock linkage & hardware- 18$
'85 motor mounts, hardware- 60$
'85 swingarm pivot bolt- 88$
'85 forks, trees- 200$
'85 front axle & spacers- 50$
Shock- 72$
'85 250r front hub- 125$
'85 tank- 195$
Box of assorted goodies from BarnBoy- 70$
DWT red labels 11x6 & 9x8- 295$
230(ish)cc chinese motor- "free"!
23x8x11 SunF a027 front tire 65$
20x10x9 ocelot p357 rear tires 106$
Delrin swingarm bushings 35$
Protaper cr high fat bars & adapter 108$
Aftermarket foot pegs 155$
Oury grips 13$
Carrier bearings 13$
Maijer tank shrouds 50$
Maijer 250r front fender 74$
Maijer rear fenders 245$

Total so far: 2,287$

350for350
10-27-2020, 08:07 PM
Where'd you find the swingarm bolt? I was looking for one a few months back and I couldn't find one.

jasong_10
10-27-2020, 08:38 PM
Good luck and enjoy the build. I'm almost to the point where I enjoy the build more than the ride . . . almost, lol.

ATC King
10-27-2020, 08:59 PM
One piece at a time...

...but it's going to cost you a lot of dimes.

This is going to be interesting. Keep it up.

Blmpkn
10-28-2020, 08:13 AM
Where'd you find the swingarm bolt? I was looking for one a few months back and I couldn't find one.

The bolt was included with the motor mounts, super happy I won that listing. Got everything for cheaper than most people want for just the bolt lol.

Blmpkn
10-28-2020, 08:15 AM
Good luck and enjoy the build. I'm almost to the point where I enjoy the build more than the ride . . . almost, lol.

Thanks! I'm totally with you there, its partially why I chose to build rather than buy a roller or a rider.

Shep1970
10-28-2020, 10:12 AM
Just a heads up- you may want to double check that you have a swingarm bolt not the rear big/long engine hanger bolt. Does the one you got have this end on it?264871
I saw the $60 ended ebay listing- for the mounts.

Of course i could very well be wrong! but just double check.
Good luck with the build!!

shep

Blmpkn
10-28-2020, 01:49 PM
Just a heads up- you may want to double check that you have a swingarm bolt not the rear big/long engine hanger bolt. Does the one you got have this end on it?264871
I saw the $60 ended ebay listing- for the mounts.

Of course i could very well be wrong! but just double check.
Good luck with the build!!

shep

Ah.. I think your right. the big long bolt doesn't appear to have that end on it. Damn, thought I had gotten lucky! Oh well.

Blmpkn
10-28-2020, 01:54 PM
Alright, there was ONE 200x pivot bolt on ebay. From the same seller I bought the frame from im pretty sure... bought it! 88 bucks later..

Shep1970
10-28-2020, 02:13 PM
Nice, its good that your keeping track on what u spend. But sometimes your better off not remembering "what u spend" :rolleyes:
(just dont tell the wife what u spend)..........

shep

ATC King
10-28-2020, 02:22 PM
I'm certainly interested what the end cost will be.

If you bought a rough condition one, you'd be taking it completely apart to redo anyway. This way, you're skipping that step and kind of know the condition of the parts before you buy them instead of finding a whole lot of surprises.

I think the engine is going to be your biggest single cost, even if you buy a new Chinese one. There are quite a few 185S/200S used engines for sale at reasonable prices, but until you open one up, it's not going to be clear exactly what the condition is or total cost to have it running and reliable.

350for350
10-28-2020, 09:58 PM
I can understand doing it this way. Even if it costs more in the long run, sometimes you just have to buy what you can, when you can afford it. I do this fairly often.

Blmpkn
10-29-2020, 11:24 AM
Nice, its good that your keeping track on what u spend. But sometimes your better off not remembering "what u spend" :rolleyes:
(just dont tell the wife what u spend)..........

shep

Its always nice to know what a project ends up costing you, but your right on.. cant let the finance know until my 110 is fixed and sold lol.

I'm certainly interested what the end cost will be.

If you bought a rough condition one, you'd be taking it completely apart to redo anyway. This way, you're skipping that step and kind of know the condition of the parts before you buy them instead of finding a whole lot of surprises.

I think the engine is going to be your biggest single cost, even if you buy a new Chinese one. There are quite a few 185S/200S used engines for sale at reasonable prices, but until you open one up, it's not going to be clear exactly what the condition is or total cost to have it running and reliable.

That was pretty much my thinking, I may end up spending more than buying a runner, but it'll save money in the long run. Buying something 35 years old and used up here usually means buying a turd or paying way way too much so.

The motor should definitely be the biggest cost, i think I saw the China 200s for like 500? I don't remember. Reasonable none the less. Itll be a placeholder until I can get a crf motor in it. Dunno if I'd go with the 150 and build it or just put the 230 in and call it good. Well see!

I can understand doing it this way. Even if it costs more in the long run, sometimes you just have to buy what you can, when you can afford it. I do this fairly often.

Also a deciding factor in building rather than buying, i don't usually have 2k+ to spend all at once in my pocket.. but I do frequently have enough to buy a bunch of parts!

MrConcdid
10-29-2020, 12:30 PM
Always keep a record. Be honest with yourself.
I keep a spreadsheet on every bike.

Some folks make a book, dates, photos, parts used where they got them, cost. ect.

I have a 53 chevy, but only half of it is from a 53 chevy. I should wright down it has granada rotors on the front, s-10 rear axle, Cadillac 500 engine, on and on.
the next owner (when I die) would really need that type of information. My last truck (build) I included a list of all the major parts used on it, and put in in the glove box. So the new owner would know what locker and gear ratio was in the rear axle without guessing or having to open it up.
just an example

You will see in a very short time $2,000 will go by quick.
But you will have the only bike ever assembled by you, and you got to pick every part of it.

Post some pics
MrC.

oldskool83
10-29-2020, 12:51 PM
I have various rear hubs I could part with. Let me know if you need that kinda thing.

NVdan
10-29-2020, 08:41 PM
I have a 200 cc Chinese electric start engine I used on my 1983 200x for about a year. I took it out to change to a 200 big red engine as I wanted the high/low option. The engine runs good, it is just sitting in my shop covered in a box. I would sell it for $200 if you are interested. I am not sure what shipping would cost. Send me your zip code if you want it and I will get a cost estimate to ship.
Dan

Blmpkn
10-30-2020, 03:15 PM
I have a 200 cc Chinese electric start engine I used on my 1983 200x for about a year. I took it out to change to a 200 big red engine as I wanted the high/low option. The engine runs good, it is just sitting in my shop covered in a box. I would sell it for $200 if you are interested. I am not sure what shipping would cost. Send me your zip code if you want it and I will get a cost estimate to ship.
Dan

Motor, wiring, and carb/intake? I was planning on saving the motor for almost last, BUT saving money is nice! Especially when the motor is just going to be temporary. Ill send you a pm, thank you for the offer.

I have various rear hubs I could part with. Let me know if you need that kinda thing.

Have any hubs that are wider than stock?

Always keep a record. Be honest with yourself.
I keep a spreadsheet on every bike.

Some folks make a book, dates, photos, parts used where they got them, cost. ect.

I have a 53 chevy, but only half of it is from a 53 chevy. I should wright down it has granada rotors on the front, s-10 rear axle, Cadillac 500 engine, on and on.
the next owner (when I die) would really need that type of information. My last truck (build) I included a list of all the major parts used on it, and put in in the glove box. So the new owner would know what locker and gear ratio was in the rear axle without guessing or having to open it up.
just an example

You will see in a very short time $2,000 will go by quick.
But you will have the only bike ever assembled by you, and you got to pick every part of it.

Post some pics
MrC.

I have a running total on my phone as well as here. I'm curious how cheap I can do it.

That chevy sounds like a cool build, how does the s10 rear end like that big block? Lol.

I know how quickly money can be spent, im in the middle of building a 83 caprice wagon into a 1000hp wheel stand pulling monster... thats the hope anyways. Havnt made too too much progress on it this year other than getting an intake for the motor $$ and a 1000hp rated trans-brake th400 $$$$$$. Hoping to have time In a couple weeks to get everything on the motor ready for install and take out the old motor/trans.

NVdan
10-30-2020, 10:32 PM
I will check the engine this weekend to see what I have to go with it. I will let you know in a couple of days.
Dan

350for350
10-30-2020, 11:24 PM
Motor, wiring, and carb/intake? I was planning on saving the motor for almost last, BUT saving money is nice! Especially when the motor is just going to be temporary. Ill send you a pm, thank you for the offer.

Have any hubs that are wider than stock?

I have a running total on my phone as well as here. I'm curious how cheap I can do it.

That chevy sounds like a cool build, how does the s10 rear end like that big block? Lol.

I know how quickly money can be spent, im in the middle of building a 83 caprice wagon into a 1000hp wheel stand pulling monster... thats the hope anyways. Havnt made too too much progress on it this year other than getting an intake for the motor $$ and a 1000hp rated trans-brake th400 $$$$$$. Hoping to have time In a couple weeks to get everything on the motor ready for install and take out the old motor/trans.

Well you're going down the wrong road if you actually want to get the wagon going. These trikes have a (good) habit of taking over you finances.

Blmpkn
11-01-2020, 07:35 PM
Between the wagon, 4 wheeler, and the two trike projects I have no finances left haha

ATC King
11-01-2020, 09:35 PM
im in the middle of building a 83 caprice wagon

Fast wagons are awesome! Those year GM vehicles have a lot going for them on budget builds too. Many of that era GM makes and models share the same chassis and suspension parts. You can probably shoehorn some earlier Camaro and Firebird parts in with a little effort.

You've got to do something with those rear suspension arms though and don't just box them in and add polyurethane bushings, it'll bind like crazy. There are some aftermarket arms with spherical type bearings/bushings, at least on the top arms. They're not that expensive.

That's going to be a fun project.

NVdan
11-06-2020, 08:22 PM
I will check the engine this weekend to see what I have to go with it. I will let you know in a couple of days.
Dan

I sent you a PM with the shipping estimate. I have the basic engine wiring, the starter relay, CDI. No carb, I might have an intake.
If you decide you want it I will look for more parts.
Dan

Blmpkn
11-19-2020, 07:13 PM
Aquired 85 forks & trees for 200$ as well as the front axle & spacers for 50$

Can NOT find a new DWT 10x6 3b/3n 4/110 wheel anywhere. Looks like I'll be searching for a 350x front hub.. as the right wheel can be found on the bigger bolt pattern.

oldskool83
11-19-2020, 09:22 PM
I have many sets of 4x110 rear rims, 4x110 fronts too! Oem to non oem, I build the wheels. I laser cut rings and weld in any rims. Doing an ltr450 8inch rear set next week.

I do tbe work, it is not farmed to hreatv.com to clear that up.

Blmpkn
11-20-2020, 05:55 PM
I have many sets of 4x110 rear rims, 4x110 fronts too! Oem to non oem, I build the wheels. I laser cut rings and weld in any rims. Doing an ltr450 8inch rear set next week.

I do tbe work, it is not farmed to hreatv.com to clear that up.

What would the damage be for a 10x6 centered 4/110 front and a pair of 9x9 3b+6n 4/110 rears?

I'm not converned if the wheels aren't oem, I would prefer them to be aftermarket honestly. They just need to match.

Blmpkn
11-23-2020, 04:52 PM
Ended up snagging a really nice looking rear shock off fleabay, 40$ but the seller really stuck it to me with 32$ shipping -_-

Oh well, its a survivor compared to what most of the shocks on there look like.

350for350
11-23-2020, 10:12 PM
I HATE it when they do that. For Pete's sake, just make the price higher already! You think that you're getting a good deal until you look at that shipping price.

350for350
11-23-2020, 10:22 PM
I do like this thread. I picked up my 1985 200X a few years ago in boxes. I've been slowly putting it back together. I traded a rough 1983 185S for it and then ended up getting the 185S back for free 6 months later so I guess I really can't complain much about the price of the parts that I need to buy. I got it to a roller and then got distracted by other projects.265305265306

Blmpkn
11-24-2020, 01:11 PM
I'm still more or less happy with what I paid for it, like I said its in real good condition compared to the rest of what was on ebay.

Project distraction is real, my 110/125 project has taken a back seat to this the past few weeks lol. Getting close to a roller myself.. probably gonna spend my Christmas bonus on a nice durablue axle for it

BarnBoy
11-24-2020, 02:21 PM
Blmpkn, I just picked up an 85 parts bike. Wish I'd have known you needed forks, frame, etc. PM me if you need anything.

Blmpkn
11-24-2020, 03:01 PM
Just snagged a NICE 85 250r front hub off ebay for 125. The gold finish doesn't even have a blemish.

I realize the brakes won't work with the 200x forks but im honestly not worried about that. Ill be more than fine with just rear brakes for awhile, which (until I add front brakes) ill run off a regular front master cylinder on the bars.

Ghetto? perhaps.. budget friendly for the meantime? yes.

Blmpkn
11-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Blmpkn, I just picked up an 85 parts bike. Wish I'd have known you needed forks, frame, etc. PM me if you need anything.

Keep an eye out, I will probably send you a pm. Thanks for the offer!

Blmpkn
12-14-2020, 10:43 AM
Over the weekend I scored a pretty decent tank, which I was referred to by BarnBoy (thanks!), and a box of assorted stuff FROM Barnboy (thanks again!)

Box has the rubber chain guides & hardware, chain tensioners, the carrier spacer, axle nuts & circlip, rear brake disc & hub, rear brake line tabs, rear shock mounting bolts & collar, and shock reservoir spacer & retaining band.

BarnBoy is awesome to deal with, and he helped me knock a good chunk off the list of crap to aquire. After the new year rolls around im hoping to make a good bit more progress. I'm happy with my investment so far. I figured I could assemble a decent roller for about 2300, I have about 1000 dollars to go before I hit that figure, full of optimism right now.

Blmpkn
12-17-2020, 11:41 AM
By the way.... I realize that "This ThReAd Is UsElesS WiThOuT PicS" lol. I'm in the middle of moving to a better house with a much bigger shop space, were hoping to be all moved by Christmas. Ill be able to get pictures of everything from the new place. Taking pictures of this stuff from the old "shop" would of just been embarrassing.

350for350
12-17-2020, 10:12 PM
Maybe, but they're still pictures. All kidding aside, it's really nice to document a build like this. That way, you can keep track of all of the work you've done. It will also help to make others appreciate the extra time and effort that goes into building a trike this way.

Blmpkn
12-18-2020, 11:42 AM
I'm gonna do my best! My photography skills aren't exactly awesome but hopefully it can do some justice.

Dirtcrasher
12-19-2020, 10:27 PM
Over the weekend I scored a pretty decent tank, which I was referred to by BarnBoy (thanks!), and a box of assorted stuff FROM Barnboy (thanks again!)

Box has the rubber chain guides & hardware, chain tensioners, the carrier spacer, axle nuts & circlip, rear brake disc & hub, rear brake line tabs, rear shock mounting bolts & collar, and shock reservoir spacer & retaining band.

BarnBoy is awesome to deal with, and he helped me knock a good chunk off the list of crap to aquire. After the new year rolls around im hoping to make a good bit more progress. I'm happy with my investment so far. I figured I could assemble a decent roller for about 2300, I have about 1000 dollars to go before I hit that figure, full of optimism right now.

Yep, he's a good dude. Hard to find people like him but I do seem to find decent people in the 3 wheeler community for some reason.

I just wish these good people lived near me...

Blmpkn
12-20-2020, 01:45 PM
Where are you in the northeast?

Dirtcrasher
12-21-2020, 03:10 PM
Where are you in the northeast?

Massachusetts just south of Boston.

That 250R front hub is a different rim bolt pattern than the 83 to 85 front wheel and has a different offset, the front caliper is on opposite sides, so you may have to adjust/make some spacers to center the front wheel.

Blmpkn
12-22-2020, 06:57 PM
Massachusetts just south of Boston.

That 250R front hub is a different rim bolt pattern than the 83 to 85 front wheel and has a different offset, the front caliper is on opposite sides, so you may have to adjust/make some spacers to center the front wheel.

Ah your not that far from me, I'm only 2 hours north.

Thanks for the heads up on the spacers, shouldn't be too hard of an issue to rectify.

Christmas present to myself today was buying wheels! They're black DWT red labels, 11x6 and 9x8. Paid 295 for the trio.

Blmpkn
01-21-2021, 08:06 PM

Picture! Here's the progress so far. Not exactly pictured is the rear disk, motor mounts, swingarm bolt, other various hardware, and a 230-250cc (can't tell without bore/stroke measurements) chinese motor. Hoping to get an axle and a few more goodies with my tax return.

BarnBoy
01-21-2021, 11:54 PM
Yeah buddy, you're getting there. What all do you still need?

Blmpkn
01-24-2021, 03:21 PM
Oooh let's see... bars, grips, throttle, front master cylinder, clutch lever, rear caliper, axle, chain, plastics & seat, tires, pegs... likely some more odds and ends im forgetting lol. Well get there!

BarnBoy
01-24-2021, 04:48 PM
I might have a spare clutch handle, and I know I have a master cylinder but it would need a rebuild for sure...I will check and get back to you.

ATC King
01-26-2021, 09:20 PM
I've got a seat, but not certain what from. If it's 200X, you can have it for shipping cost.

The pan is pretty crusty from sitting outside, but I flexed it and it didn't crack anywhere, so it should be good for another go with fresh foam and a cover.

wild200x
01-26-2021, 10:08 PM
Just read this whole thread. very interesting. will follow.

TrikeKid
01-27-2021, 12:04 AM
Any updates? I'm about to be doing this myself at least with a 200x frame/suspension.

BarnBoy
01-27-2021, 12:06 AM
I've got a seat, but not certain what from. If it's 200X, you can have it for shipping cost.

The pan is pretty crusty from sitting outside, but I flexed it and it didn't crack anywhere, so it should be good for another go with fresh foam and a cover.

Looks like a 200X seat to me...

Blmpkn
01-27-2021, 11:16 AM
Any updates? I'm about to be doing this myself at least with a 200x frame/suspension.

Eeeh, nothing exciting yet. I did however just get most of my tools into my new shop.. so some real progress is definitely on the horizon.. mabey even this week. Well see how rambunctious i get lol.

I did mess around with my 110 a little last night though... ill have to find my thread on that and share the progress.

Blmpkn
01-27-2021, 11:19 AM

Sent you a pm!

Blmpkn
02-08-2021, 06:24 PM

Alright alright alllright, made some actual progress with the trike today. Not a whole hell of a lot.. but progress none the less. Got new steering bearings in, the tapered roller type rather than what came out of it. Much more of a pain in the ass on this than it was the 110 lol.

Also, got one spot on my frame that needs fixing. What would you all do about this?

BarnBoy
02-08-2021, 10:28 PM
What is that area? If it's like a threaded stud get ahold of Dirtcrasher and he can make you one. Then just chop it off and reweld.

Blmpkn
02-09-2021, 09:05 AM
What is that area? If it's like a threaded stud get ahold of Dirtcrasher and he can make you one. Then just chop it off and reweld.

Thats what it seems to be, its on the right side of the frame nearly all the way back. Mabey the stud the muffler bolts to? I keep meaning to see if I can figure it out from diagrams on partzilla but keep forgetting lol. It appears as if a self tapper or something is broke off in it.

My idea was to just remove whatever is stuck in it then weld it in drill and tap it but... just having a new post made and welding it on sounds MUCH easier haha.

BarnBoy
02-09-2021, 10:36 AM
Thats what it seems to be, its on the right side of the frame nearly all the way back. Mabey the stud the muffler bolts to? I keep meaning to see if I can figure it out from diagrams on partzilla but keep forgetting lol. It appears as if a self tapper or something is broke off in it.

My idea was to just remove whatever is stuck in it then weld it in drill and tap it but... just having a new post made and welding it on sounds MUCH easier haha.

Yeah screw that, just have someone make that stud and get on to the next thing. Welding and tapping that will SUCK.

Red Rider
02-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Mabey the stud the muffler bolts to? I keep meaning to see if I can figure it out from diagrams on partzilla but keep forgetting lol. It appears as if a self tapper or something is broke off in it.I did look at a parts diagram, and it appears to be just as you said, where the muffler bolts up to it. In the parts diagram, it also looked like a bolt holds the muffler on. In your pic, it appears there is a remnant of the bolt still stuck in the damaged area too.

shortline10
02-09-2021, 07:24 PM
Drill a hole on the back side and use a correct size punch and knock all the crap out .
Then just a bolt , nut and a couple washers should look fine .

Blmpkn
04-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Hey guys! Been a while. No real progress on the trikes as I've been getting my mud buggy atv ready for the year. Got 'er fully serviced, lifted, exhaust & tuner, skidplates, and made some clutching mods.

I am however, getting ready to make a sizeable order of 200x goodies! I'm curious as to whether or not seat foam for a 86-87 x will work with an 83-85 pan? Foam for the second generation is all I can find on ebay new. From hi flute.

Thanks! Hope everyone is well.

oldskool83
04-01-2021, 08:47 PM
go right to HI fight ad just buy your 1st gen foam. buying off ebay they rape you. if buying thru them its normally 120 shipped

ATC King
04-02-2021, 07:54 AM
Just make certain to read the description. Some of their foams say that only the Hi-Flight cover will fit properly. If that's the case, you'd need their foam & cover kit.

If you're not in a hurry, I'd wait for someone to reply on how true that is.

Blmpkn
04-02-2021, 08:31 AM
Yeah wow, way cheaper from their website.

I knew that their tall seat needed their cover but I wasn't aware that some of their regular seats do also, thanks for the heads up! I'll try to get in touch with them and figure it out.

Blmpkn
04-07-2021, 04:09 PM
Sizeable order of goodies has been made.

23x8x11 SunF a027 front tire 65$
20x10x9 ocelot p357 rear tires 106$
Delrin swingarm bushings 35$
Protaper cr high fat bars & adapter 108$
Aftermarket foot pegs 155$
Oury grips 13$
Carrier bearings 13$
Maijer tank shrouds 50$
Maijer 250r front fender 74$
Maijer rear fenders 245$

Were really getting there now. Probably won't be ready to ride by the time the trails up here open (may 15) but hopefully by July. Well see!

Blmpkn
04-07-2021, 05:15 PM
Instead of the Chinese clone motor, ive decided to go with a crf150 motor. A crf230 motor would of, naturally, been a better choice.. but they seem to be as rare as hens teeth. I've only seen ONE on ebay the entire time I've been burying myself with this project, and its long gone.. so 150 it is!

Just bought one from an 06 off ebay, 1260 shipped to my door. Motor makes round about the same power as what the bike came with, albeit with a bit less torque. The plan as of now.. is to run it for the year and then have it sent out and rebuilt with a bbk and such next winter.

Were now firmly into the territory of this little experiment being much more expensive than buying a rider lol... BUT... the machine im going to end up with.. to me.. is going to be worth the expense. Itll be just about as brand new as one could get without buying one thats unridden.. or spending a million dollars piecing one together from NOS.

Big dopamine rush hitting "buy it now" on that one fellas, I tell ya.

350for350
04-07-2021, 09:19 PM
Which CRF150 engine did you buy? The 150F or the 150R?

Blmpkn
04-08-2021, 08:01 AM
150f. A 150r would of been neat, but I wanted something drop in.

Anyone seen the size of the ninja 250 motors? They seem small enough to put in a trike.

shortline10
04-08-2021, 08:52 AM
A cbr250r motor I believe would be to large , and the transmission gearing is spaced for street use so probably not a good setup .

ATC King
04-08-2021, 09:47 AM
Anyone seen the size of the ninja 250 motors? They seem small enough to put in a trike.

If you're talking about the pre '08 ones, you wouldn't want one of those in a trike. Redline is like 14,000 RPM and you've really got to rev it to make power, it's all up top. It'd be miserable to ride and I don't think you could fit a rear sprocket big enough to make it livable. They're also kind of big up top, because of the dual camshafts. It'd probably require a fair amount of frame modifying to make fit.

They were good engines for the bike they were in, just not for something that needs low end torque.

You probably made a good choice with the 150F engine. Like you pointed out, they're more plentiful and there are aftermarket power upgrades for them. The other thing is it's still Honda, so it's not like you'll have to toss it if needing repairs.

I just looked on the BBR website and they list a '06 150F big bore kit for $249.95 that'll bump it up to 195cc. Bam, done, and you're right back to the 200cc range.

Blmpkn
04-08-2021, 11:49 AM
The one I saw listed was a 2010 I believe, twin cylinder.

But awesome, thats a good price. Ill have to read around about the ins and outs of the 150 before winter. I could probably do a little headwork myself but ill likely farm that out to someone else.