PDA

View Full Version : Atc110 carb tuning

Mfstickies
04-26-2020, 05:31 PM
Just installed a bapp long intake and a genuine mikuni vm22 with uni filter on my 110.. it has a dg exhaust and a cam in it, i cannot seem to get it dialed in, whats everyone running jet wise, i know it will vary engine to engine and location but just to get me close in jet size. Thanks guys!

DAM shop
04-26-2020, 10:44 PM
Try a 100 main and a 27.5 slow jet. You will struggle getting that tuned just right. You didn’t mention a bore so I take it you haven’t increased your bore size at all. I would invest in 3 different main jets and pilot jets. I think the 22 comes with a 100/30.. if it was me and it has been I would have on hand a 90,95,100 main and 30,27.5 slow. Try jetting 1 thing at a time. Get your idle dialed in and then go for the main. The mikuni is a bit tricky to get dialed in at times.

Mfstickies
04-27-2020, 08:53 AM
Okay ill give it a whirl ina bit, and no i habe not been able to get it bored yet due to this damn corona bs has the few places close to me shut down.. but i figured id try n get this thing ridable until i can get the 54mm in it. Thanks dam!

Quinc
09-16-2020, 01:07 AM
Okay ill give it a whirl ina bit, and no i habe not been able to get it bored yet due to this damn corona bs has the few places close to me shut down.. but i figured id try n get this thing ridable until i can get the 54mm in it. Thanks dam!

Did you get the jetting figured out?