PDA

View Full Version : 200x Help needed

markdb420
02-21-2004, 11:24 AM
Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 83-85 200x? I hooked up everything and now the switch that worked on busted up wiring diagram, won't work.
I bought a working brake assembly from someone and now I have bled it and still no back brakes. What could be the problem? I pump it and nothing happens? It will pump the fluid and air out of the bleeder valve, then still no brakes. Weird, seems like the master cylinder is working fine but maybe it is the caliper?

Thanks for the help.

jeswinehart
02-22-2004, 05:53 AM
hi mark.
i e-mailed you a scanned copy of the wiring info.
as far as your brakes ,,, it either still has air in the system or a seal has given up. do you notice if fluid is coming out somewhere it should'nt like around the piston or parking brake ???

john

markdb420
02-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Thanks John, that helped me solve the wiring problem and I think I must still have air because it holds fluid. I will try bleeding them again.

mudduck14843
02-22-2004, 11:40 AM
remove the line at the caliper, hold the hole (sealed tightly). have someone pump the brakes, let the psi buld up till you can't hold it when they step down on the brake. hold the brakes down and hook it back up then bleed the caliper it should work.
sound weird but it was the only way i could get mine to work after rebuilding the entie system.