PDA

View Full Version : ATC tv

HorseMcHorseman
02-18-2020, 10:23 PM

the 2/18/20 episode of junkyard empire on motortend channel season 5 episode 10.

only saw the first few minutes of it because the boss wanted to watch a movie, but I’ll definitely be watching it later or tomorrow on demand

Homeless Dave
02-19-2020, 10:58 AM
I saw it on tv last night, was pretty neat to see some trikes get put back into service after years of sitting.

HorseMcHorseman
04-27-2020, 01:07 AM
Spotted in a commercial for some show called tirdy works

ATC King
04-27-2020, 11:20 AM
Spotted in a commercial for some show called tirdy works

NO JOKE!:lol: I seen that and was going to post it.

That clip was about two seconds long, just enough for me to recognize a trike and start slapping at the remote to pause it.

I kept watching that thinking it was going to be a gag, and it turned out to be an actual show. What a load of crap! Definitely not number one on my to-watch list.

Not making it up, it's two pot smoking lesbians in Maine, who make and sell moose crap 'art' and now have their own TV series.

https://www.trutv.com/shows/tirdy-works
https://moosetirds.com/

HorseMcHorseman
04-01-2021, 04:07 PM
Spotted. Haven’t watched it though.267273

edit: well, that was an hour and a half I’ll never get back. wasn’t worth the minute or two of three wheeler footage. unless you like movies that are very poorly made on purpose

Dirtcrasher
04-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Ahhh damn! I aw the ad for it but didn't see the ATC part, what did they restore??

keister
04-05-2021, 01:55 PM
Spotted. Haven’t watched it though.267273

edit: well, that was an hour and a half I’ll never get back. wasn’t worth the minute or two of three wheeler footage. unless you like movies that are very poorly made on purpose

Hahaha! I have seen it 3X unfortunately. When I saw the photo, I was going to say don't watch this movie with any kids around. Come to think of it, it is pretty inappropriate for mature adults too. There are a couple quotable lines at least.