PDA

View Full Version : ATC 70 Measurements

Gabriel
02-27-2019, 01:37 PM
Can someone who owns a Honda ATC 70 go measure the thing for me?

I need maximum overall length and width. From the very tip of the front tire tread to whatever hangs out the farthest out back AND the rear width. Outside of the fenders I'm assuming are wider than the tires.

Got yet ANOTHER project in the works. Need those dimensions. Thanks!

bkvette3
02-27-2019, 08:51 PM
Measurements taken from my 1985 atc70

Overall width - rear tire outer sidewall to outer sidewall: 32 inches. Overall tire width (track) is wider than OEM rear fender width.

Overall length - front tire (tip) to rear grab bar: 52 inches.

Hope that helps with your project. (very curious to what that would be).

Regards, BK3

Gabriel
03-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Derp! Missed this reply. THANK YOU by the way.

On my list of future builds, is an ATC 70. This spring I am building my own version of the Hondaline trailer. I have no real use for one so I will make it to be a cozy fit for the ATC70. Then I will haul it around behind another build I have in the works. That's all the details I will share for now.......but it's gonna be cool....and shtoopid silly.....but cool.

bkvette3
03-05-2019, 08:05 PM
You mean kind of like this set up. The atc70 fits if I take the tailgate off. Post pics of your finished project when completed - would love to see it. I am sure the rest here would too.

257611 *** CLICK ON PICTURE AND THEN CLICK ON IT AGAIN FOR LARGER VIEW *** THEN
CLICK ON PIC AGAIN FOR EVEN BIGGER ***

If you need measurements off of the OEM Hondaline utility trailer - let me know. Might help you with your build in some way.

Cheers. BK3

Gabriel
03-05-2019, 09:27 PM
My fab shop is my driveway and with temps in the high 30's here lately.....it's a spring project for sure...BUT, it IS getting done. Expect a detailed thread with pictures, corny jokes and occasion vulgar appearances by Glamy.