PDA

View Full Version : 1983 ?? Yt 125 tri moto carb upgrade help?

stubbie1111
11-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Hey guys and gals,
We just got an older Tri Moto 125, but it's missing some parts off the carb I would assume..... Looks like a choke cable connects to it and I have pieces missing..... Can I just upgrade my carb to a different 22mm carb with a manual choke (No Cable)...... And if so, any recommendations? We would love to get it going again...... we only paid $70 bucks for it..... Guy said it was missing the key...... LOL too funny!

Thanks for your help,
stubbie1111

ironchop
11-08-2018, 01:08 PM
I have no answers on the carb but post some pics please. We get tired of looking at 250 2-strokes all the time.

Glad to see you post again

Free bump

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

shortline10
11-08-2018, 01:24 PM
A round bore TM mikuni 24-26mm carburetor should work fine . Not a ton of options on those machines because of the short distance between the manifold and cases .

Hey guys and gals,
We just got an older Tri Moto 125, but it's missing some parts off the carb I would assume..... Looks like a choke cable connects to it and I have pieces missing..... Can I just upgrade my carb to a different 22mm carb with a manual choke (No Cable)...... And if so, any recommendations? We would love to get it going again...... we only paid $70 bucks for it..... Guy said it was missing the key...... LOL too funny!

Thanks for your help,
stubbie1111