PDA

View Full Version : Some pics of the new Hondaline parts on my Big Red

freaksfix
02-12-2004, 07:45 PM
I had to put Hondaline cooler rack on the back rack instead of the front like its should be, cause of the Hondaline tool box. Then the tool box got in the way of the low beam, so i mounted some new lights. The cooler rack is cool, its the same size as a sixpac rack....

I wanna get as many Hondaline accessories as I can for the Big Red I dont care how ugly it ends up....

So far ive got Hondaline
-Toolbox
-Cooler rack
-Headlight Guard (not on yet, I still have to paint it)
-Mud Flaps
-Speedo
-Footpeg rubbers (not mounted cause my feet are to big and I cant shift with them)

hondatrikesrule22
02-12-2004, 08:40 PM
I like it! :-D I like utility trikes with all of that extra stuff that makes then look prepared for anything. ;)

250rrider
02-13-2004, 09:45 AM
wow.that looks great..i love the mud flaps

skippy
02-13-2004, 10:34 AM
put that thing on a scale!! :)

85bigred250es
02-13-2004, 09:46 PM
The 6 pack rack looks cool on there. Does Honda still stock these hondaline parts or have you been collecting them over time. I would love to get the front rack box and the 6 pack rack

givemean86triz
02-13-2004, 10:34 PM
No honda doesn't make any of that stuff anymore the best place to find it is ebay. A pair of those mudflaps would be nice though.

patblkwell
07-03-2004, 02:19 AM
I had to put Hondaline cooler rack on the back rack instead of the front like its should be, cause of the Hondaline tool box. Then the tool box got in the way of the low beam, so i mounted some new lights. The cooler rack is cool, its the same size as a sixpac rack....

I wanna get as many Hondaline accessories as I can for the Big Red I dont care how ugly it ends up....

So far ive got Hondaline
-Toolbox
-Cooler rack
-Headlight Guard (not on yet, I still have to paint it)
-Mud Flaps
-Speedo
-Footpeg rubbers (not mounted cause my feet are to big and I cant shift with them)

Where did you get the headlight guard for your big red??

BIGRED_87
07-03-2004, 09:26 AM
it sounds cool, but for some reason, on my computer i can't see the pics. can you e-mail them? let me know.

i just love utility trikes...ones that are prepared for anything and can go through a brick wall. screw speed. when you got power, you don't need to move fast FOR or FROM anybody!

and dude, i gotcha beat...i have a plow for mine! i also have the toolbox and headlight grille, but also i have the basket for on the front rack as well as a set of rack pack gun/bow mounts that i welded onto the headlight cage. i could have gotten the mudflaps, but i chose not to. ya need a little dirt here and there! see reader rigs page 20.

King44
07-03-2004, 10:14 AM
It won't have the Hondaline name, but mudflaps from a 300 fourtrax work great and are about 25-30$ for a pair.

4atcsandcntng
07-03-2004, 12:02 PM
what is the website for hondaline accesories

i know i probably couldn't find anything for my 185s but i wanted to see what all they make for atvs

patblkwell
07-08-2004, 12:25 AM
Hey, where did you get the headlight grill for your Big Red?? I have an '87 and am in need of one....