PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Mystery Oil and Blue Ribbon.

AMK
11-25-2017, 06:32 PM

Holy Blue Boots, Batman has anyone discovered the Mystery!!?
Wow, I thought these were toast.

barnett468
11-25-2017, 08:38 PM
This as well as numerous other products would do the exact same thing.

................................................ht tps://sep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2268_266398726

Yesterday this entire engine compartment looked just as dirty and the plastic looked just as dingy/faded as your fork boots. All I did was hose it off then spray everything with Meguiars 40 which is not silicon based then lightly wiped it with paper towels. It easily washes off with mild soap and water.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/4K8AAOSwCJxaGMfx/s-l1600.jpg

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :Bounce

AMK
11-25-2017, 10:55 PM
I've used Back to Black on a few things with decent results. The first pic I posted I tested it on the top inside of the boot and the top outside was MMO.

I've used MMO with 0000 steel wool on chrome with excellent results. I was just surprised at the diversity of this stuff.

That engine compartment looks nice!

6spdls1z28
11-25-2017, 11:31 PM
This as well as numerous other products would do the exact same thing.

................................................ht tps://sep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2268_266398726

Yesterday this entire engine compartment looked just as dirty and the plastic looked just as dingy/faded as your fork boots. All I did was hose it off then spray everything with Meguiars 40 which is not silicon based then lightly wiped it with paper towels. It easily washes off with mild soap and water.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/4K8AAOSwCJxaGMfx/s-l1600.jpg

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :Bounce

4.6 crown Vic? Not a mustang...

barnett468
11-25-2017, 11:45 PM
4.6 crown Vic? Not a mustang...

ummm...well...uh...ok, you got me. :(

Unfortunately, all models of vintage cars have pretty much dried up, so I had to expand my horizons a bit, and so far it's been working out decent although I already know that the specific later model cars I have been getting will dry up soon as well, then I guess it will be time to make a cardboard sign and stand in front of the grocery store. :lol:

The cv's I dealing in are all 2004 thru 2008 police interceptor street trim models which is basically a std crown vic lx with high perf suspension and a high perf drive train.

I sold a 65 mustang about 2 weeks ago and still have a 67 I'm trying to sell so I'm not completely out of the vintage car game yet.

6spdls1z28
11-25-2017, 11:51 PM
ummm...well...uh...ok, you got me. :(

Unfortunately, all models of vintage cars have pretty much dried up, so I had to expand my horizons a bit, and so far it's been working out decent although I already know that the specific later model cars I have been getting will dry up soon as well, then I guess it will be time to make a cardboard sign and stand in front of the grocery store. :lol:

The cv's I dealing in are all 2004 thru 2008 police interceptor street trim models which is basically a std crown vic lx with high perf suspension and a high perf drive train.

I sold a 65 mustang about 2 weeks ago and still have a 67 I'm trying to sell so I'm not completely out of the vintage car game yet.

Don't want to jack the thread but just let a 64 Galaxy go...

El Camexican
11-26-2017, 01:50 AM
You got friends on the other side of the pond Barns? Sis will probably unload her car next summer to make room for the M100. What can you give her for it? Comes with a "Never seen Armor All" guarantee.

I think this one is going too.

Sorry, no 4 doors :(

barnett468
11-26-2017, 03:24 AM
You got friends on the other side of the pond Barns?

Many, including the biggest vintage Mercedes and Mustang dealer in all of Europe whom I have sold over 60 cars to. The also buy cars like these.

Sis will probably unload her car next summer to make room for the M100. What can you give her for it?

On that type of a car she would need to come up with a number and I would present it to my buyers and they would either say yes or know. If they were interested they would need numerous high resolution close up photos or they would need me to look at it.