PDA

View Full Version : Part Schematics

Kel
02-11-2004, 10:56 AM
:?: Hello fellow Trikehounds, I need help. I just got a new swingarm for my 86 250R from Service Honda. ( Thanks 3WheelerWorld for turning me on to them.) When I was ordering the parts the guy was cool enough to fax me the part schematic so I didn't miss anything. What I want is the schematics for my whole bike. Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks. Kel.

Howdy
02-11-2004, 11:03 AM
What I want is the schematics for my whole bike. Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks. Kel.

www.partsfish.com has them online. ;) I am hopingto get my microfish printer reader working so I can start printing off copies of my microfiches I have.
Howdy

sportvette
02-11-2004, 11:09 AM
what did that swingarm cost? just wondering.

Kel
02-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the quick info. The price quote from Service Honda for the swingarm was 268.00 and with new axle bearings and seals the whole thing was 360.00. Kel

84250r
02-12-2004, 01:37 PM
What I want is the schematics for my whole bike. Anyone know where I can get them? Thanks. Kel.

www.partsfish.com has them online. ;) I am hopingto get my microfish printer reader working so I can start printing off copies of my microfiches I have.
Howdy

Howdy,

Is there a place where you can download the microfish reader?

Howdy
02-13-2004, 11:58 AM
Is there a place where you can download the microfish reader?

The reader is hardware not soft ware. The regular readers are bigger than most computer monitors. They do make readers to upload to a computer. But these are VERY costly. I think they run $9000+ new.
Howdy