PDA

View Full Version : I had a busy summer anyone else

atc300r
09-26-2017, 11:28 AM
I had a pretty busy summer with racing ,buying trikes and parts and taking a cruise to Alaska (30th Anniversary). Met a few more members from the site. Joe Swatland,Eric Beadle,Tim Keister,Ray Eldridge,Matt and Christina Losurdo and Mike6 to name a few. Did some awesome racing at Paradise Speedway.Went on couple big atv rides .Took my wife on the rides and to a couple of the races. Hoping to get more riding and racing in next season.The trip to Alaska was a huge experience for the wife and I .First time flying ,first time to west coast,first time on a cruise ship.All was pretty cool. I will post some pics later.

fabiodriven
09-26-2017, 01:11 PM
You got to meet a fantastic group of people there my friend!

atc300r
09-27-2017, 12:56 PM
At the NE-EdT racing in May at Paradise I saw several members I didnt get a chance to meet.Rob Selvey,Dwight Jeckel,Dave and Regina Swinger,Jason and Jacob Hall. Plus some others.Mac Moore and sons raced at Paradise one night TPC owner raced one race also.

bushwacker51
09-28-2017, 08:23 AM
It was crazy for me did a complete house remodel and add on's spent a small fortune. Finally got my inverted fork kits for my tri-z and 350x now I need to clean up my shop and put them on. Ill post pictures when I am done. Glenn

keister
09-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Always a busy summer for me and my 3 wheelers.
It starts in May with Hatfield McCoy on the 350Xes.
In June I take as many as I can haul and ride (mostly half a dozen) to TrikeFest.
July takes me to Pine Lake with my 250Rs and hardtails.
August is Sandpuppi's ride in Rose City, Michigan.
And summer concludes with one last hardtail ride in eastern PA on Labour Day.

Of course, there's always some local rides too, but I've pretty much done the same packed summer routine for the last 5 years....
...... and for good reason, all those events are super fun. I am going to switch it up a bit next year.

atc300r
09-28-2017, 01:34 PM
Next year Im going to do more trail riding.There are several Benefit rides throughout the summer.Our season starts in April.I want to race Unadilla this year and Pine Lake.Trikefest is on my to do list.

86T3
09-30-2017, 10:04 AM
I'm glad we finally got to meet, it was nice talking and racing with you. That's awesome that you went up to Alaska, everyone I know whose gone there has loved it. I also had a busy summer. Probably too busy. I raced about every other weekend so I wasn't able to make any trail rides. I k ow I missed a couple good ones. Maybe I'll change that up next year.