PDA

View Full Version : onformula1, anyone seen or talked to him??

dabody69
07-11-2017, 01:50 PM
Hey guys, I sent a shock to get restored by Milner and paid him on May 11, he said he could do it quickly bcuz it was just a stock build, He has not responded to me in any form since June 5th, I have called several times and am texting him almost everyday now and he will not respond, has anyone talked to him in the last month, not trying to put the guy on blast but 5 weeks with no communication, thats not right.

3 Wheel Drive
07-11-2017, 01:54 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/183655-Attention-all-Milner-Brown-Clients

El Camexican
07-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Oh cr*p. I'm sorry to learn of your loss.

How did you pay him? PayPal cut him off months ago for his previous thievery, so if he has a new PayPal address I suggest you file your complain and get your money back before your six months is up and he has your shock AND your cash. He is a master of bullsh*ting people into believing that he will complete their work and will use excuses like a dying mother, family problems, working extra hours, poor Internet connections, difficulty finding parts etc.

Good luck in finding parts to replace the ones you gave him :beer

dabody69
07-11-2017, 03:38 PM
Oh cr*p. I'm sorry to learn of your loss.

How did you pay him? PayPal cut him off months ago for his previous thievery, so if he has a new PayPal address I suggest you file your complain and get your money back before your six months is up and he has your shock AND your cash. He is a master of bullsh*ting people into believing that he will complete their work and will use excuses like a dying mother, family problems, working extra hours, poor Internet connections, difficulty finding parts etc.

Good luck in finding parts to replace the ones you gave him :beer

I paypaled him thru what he told me was his friends acct bcuz he said he was getting a divorce and didnt want his wifes attorney to see the money coming in thru paypal, have you had any luck on your end, what have you done about your situation

El Camexican
07-11-2017, 03:45 PM
I hope he didn't convince you to use the friends and family option as it has no recourse, but you can still get that the account of that friend of his closed by calling PayPal and explaining what happened. That divorce story is old and I'm more inclined to believe it would be him trying to get money from her :lol:

Where did you hear of his services?

dabody69
07-11-2017, 04:10 PM
I hope he didn't convince you to use the friends and family option as it has no recourse, but you can still get that the account of that friend of his closed by calling PayPal and explaining what happened. That divorce story is old and I'm more inclined to believe it would be him trying to get money from her :lol:

Where did you hear of his services?

He built a "trick shock" for a Tecate for me in the past and did my 250r shock and forks, it did take longer than he said but I stayed on him and got my stuff without incident, so this is the 4th thing i was having done by him, so when he said send it to a different paypal as 'friends and family' of course I did, this is a bad one.

dabody69
07-11-2017, 04:32 PM
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/183655-Attention-all-Milner-Brown-Clients

Thanks bro... The reality now is just setting in.

El Camexican
07-11-2017, 05:02 PM
He built a "trick shock" for a Tecate for me in the past and did my 250r shock and forks, it did take longer than he said but I stayed on him and got my stuff without incident, so this is the 4th thing i was having done by him, so when he said send it to a different paypal as 'friends and family' of course I did, this is a bad one.

No question that he did rebuild shocks at one point, but something went wrong during the past year or two when he started telling lies, taking money for nothing and keeping parts and I haven't heard tell of a satisfied client since.

knappyfeet
07-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Are we doing this???

bkm
07-11-2017, 06:44 PM
I posted a missing persons post on Facebook linking this thread. His surrogates and mouth pieces tend to gather there, but I'm expecting backlash and claims of this being a witch hunt. I don't give a fawk though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

bkm
07-11-2017, 07:40 PM
What kind of witch kunt ? ....... you let the dog drive the Mustang ? ........awsome !!! .....prolly drives better then milleniums !
His mouthpieces will claim my post and all the info here on 3ww is nothing more than a witch hunt and he's a good dude.

Bren_downe
07-11-2017, 07:47 PM
I posted a missing persons post on Facebook linking this thread. His surrogates and mouth pieces tend to gather there, but I'm expecting backlash and claims of this being a witch hunt. I don't give a fawk though.

Which page? I need some entertainment at work tonight.

bkm
07-11-2017, 07:50 PM
3 and 4 wheeler racing from the bench. Rob Selvy's page.

Shawn Powell
07-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Again, road trip , [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newrider
07-11-2017, 09:04 PM
What a scumbag , i hate people like Milner, sorry to hear about your shock .

6spdls1z28
07-11-2017, 09:51 PM
I almost sent one to him last year glad I didn't. Hope you get your stuff back

bkm
07-13-2017, 09:07 AM

Well for those that couldn't partake in that shite show, it was pretty much what I expected. It started kinda slow with guys reluctant to share their experiences, then Oscar joined in threatening to report me to Rob Selvy for "drama." Rob being a man of integrity quickly came to my rescue and shut that nonsense down quickly, then the OP to this thread joined in and shared his story.

I know for a fact at least one person was saved a good ole fawking, by me posting this over there. My buddy Jeff who doesn't do 3ww sent me a text yesterday morning thanking me for bringing this to light, as he was about to send some Tri-z suspension Milner's way. Thankfully he saw my post over there.

Then like a true thief in the night, Oscar decided to delete all of his drivel and remove himself from the conversation. Oscar was an easy opponent though, because if brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his own nose. Thanks to those who came to my defense over there.

atc007
07-13-2017, 09:54 AM
Great job as always Bryan. Dabody, it is none of my business what went on in your case,but I do believe posting his "friends" exact paypal account and name would be extremely helpful to all the victims. JMHO... Oscar,shame on you. Weren't you a Marine?? For Gods sake. All of this grandstanding for what? A free shock charge?? There is obviously a WHOLE lot more going on between the two of you than meets the eye!!!!

dabody69
07-13-2017, 06:42 PM
Great job as always Bryan. Dabody, it is none of my business what went on in your case,but I do believe posting his "friends" exact paypal account and name would be extremely helpful to all the victims. JMHO... Oscar,shame on you. Weren't you a Marine?? For Gods sake. All of this grandstanding for what? A free shock charge?? There is obviously a WHOLE lot more going on between the two of you than meets the eye!!!!

For whatever reason I couldn't get the screen shot up. here it is though, anyway , anyone know this guy, Timothy Coulson, his email is Timmysfreedom@hotmail.com, feel free to share this

yaegerb
07-13-2017, 10:47 PM
Yeah, that's Tim Coulson. He's neighbors with Milner. He's actually a nice guy and one of the guys that tried to help me out. Why are you posting his email address?

dabody69
07-13-2017, 10:54 PM
Yeah, that's Tim Coulson. He's neighbors with Milner. He's actually a nice guy and one of the guys that tried to help me out. Why are you posting his email address?

I'm posting his Paypal acct bcuz that's where Milner had me send the money, under the ruse that he is getting divorced and doesn't want his wife's attorney to see money coming into his acct, instead he used his friends acct to commit fraud, what a guy!!

yaegerb
07-13-2017, 10:55 PM
What the hell? He's using Tim's account? This is getting weird. So he told you that he is going through a divorce in May? That's interesting because he told me he was going through it in October and it was finalized late 2016 early 2017. Have you seen my post in elcamexicans other thread?

dabody69
07-13-2017, 10:56 PM

What does "try to help me out mean"? Did you have a problem with Milner? How did Tim get involved then?

dabody69
07-13-2017, 10:57 PM
What the hell? He's using Tim's account? This is getting weird.

Yes, bcuz his was shut down for fraud, which of course I did not know at the time.

yaegerb
07-13-2017, 11:00 PM
Yes, bcuz his was shut down for fraud, which of course I did not know at the time.

Read post 68

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread.php/183655-Sic-Racing-Business-Review-(Milner-Brown)?p=1456656#post1456656

dabody69
07-13-2017, 11:18 PM
What the hell? He's using Tim's account? This is getting weird. So he told you that he is going through a divorce in May? That's interesting because he told me he was going through it in October and it was finalized late 2016 early 2017. Have you seen my post in elcamexicans other thread?

yes, i just read it, fun times, how does Tim get involved in this though???

yaegerb
07-13-2017, 11:27 PM
Milner wasn't responding to my phone calls or texts so I asked Tim if he could go over and tell milner to contact me and see if my shocks were even there. After that happened milner finally responded to me telling me to not send people to his house and that he was still working on my shocks and he would be done soon. That was in May.

dabody69
07-13-2017, 11:40 PM
Milner wasn't responding to my phone calls or texts so I asked Tim if he could go over and tell milner to contact me and see if my shocks were even there. After that happened milner finally responded to me telling me to not send people to his house and that he was still working on my shocks and he would be done soon. That was in May.

yes but...... how do you even know Tim in the first place is my question??

yaegerb
07-13-2017, 11:45 PM
yes but...... how do you even know Tim in the first place is my question??

From other guys on Facebook. He races with a bunch of the guys in Arizona and Southern California.

atc007
07-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Is Tim on here? I knew he was close w Milner,but dammit,now he's collecting cash for him ,,,and recently at that. I assume you are on this Brendon, I will wait and see what you find out. I don't like this at all :) Home invaders are one thing,,,you shoot em dead and let them lay there till the cops get here. But this reign of theft is BS,,now over TWO YEARS ,, it has got to be stopped. The 3 wheel community should be smarter as a whole.

bkm
07-14-2017, 08:14 AM
Is Tim on here? I knew he was close w Milner,but dammit,now he's collecting cash for him ,,,and recently at that. I assume you are on this Brendon, I will wait and see what you find out. I don't like this at all :) Home invaders are one thing,,,you shoot em dead and let them lay there till the cops get here. But this reign of theft is BS,,now over TWO YEARS ,, it has got to be stopped. The 3 wheel community should be smarter as a whole.
It's hard to stop when there are so many Facebook pages with unsuspecting people who are not recruited by Milner himself, but sent his way via his henchmen. The only way is for everyone to grow a sack that has dealt with this guy and actually spread the word. There's too much operating behind the scenes going on and not enough out in the open action.

barnett468
07-14-2017, 10:57 AM
I can't find "Miss" Milners facebook page anymore. Did she delete it?

PREVIOUS KAWASAKI INTERNATIONAL R & D PROJECT ENGINEER AND ATV DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR AND THE ONLY PERSON ON 3WW WITHOUT AN EDIT BUTTON OR A STAR :lol:

atc007
07-14-2017, 01:20 PM
Things were SO much easier before the interweb... Sh!t like this was settled man to man, usually in the pits. I've seen crowbars into the ribs and head, 1/2 breaker bars thrown like axes,fenders broken,grab bars bent.. Things were settled quickly and done.. I haven't spoken to El in a long time,but I have a hunch half of the agencies he contacted are not ones that ol milner wants to deal with ;), and most of them are probably still in the evidence gathering stages. I feel super bad for anyone else he has drug into this,but if they are close. They should have known better.

RIDE-RED 250r
07-14-2017, 02:05 PM
Well for those that couldn't partake in that shite show, it was pretty much what I expected. It started kinda slow with guys reluctant to share their experiences, then Oscar joined in threatening to report me to Rob Selvy for "drama." Rob being a man of integrity quickly came to my rescue and shut that nonsense down quickly, then the OP to this thread joined in and shared his story.

I know for a fact at least one person was saved a good ole fawking, by me posting this over there. My buddy Jeff who doesn't do 3ww sent me a text yesterday morning thanking me for bringing this to light, as he was about to send some Tri-z suspension Milner's way. Thankfully he saw my post over there.

Then like a true thief in the night, Oscar decided to delete all of his drivel and remove himself from the conversation. Oscar was an easy opponent though, because if brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his own nose. Thanks to those who came to my defense over there.

First thing he did was call me a troll for expressing my opinion. Seems that when people do good work, folks can jump on the fan-wagon even if they have not had work done by that person. But unless you have directly been screwed by Milner, you aren't even allowed to say what a shame it is no matter how many reputable people have come forward with proof they got hosed. Still trying to figure that logic out.....

bkm
07-14-2017, 02:12 PM
Oscar is nothing more than a Cuck who talks out of both sides of his mouth. He claims to not get involved in Milner's business, but tries to silence those who try to expose his wrongdoings. Makes excuses for why Milner can't uphold his end of the bargain, then continues to recruit work/victims for him.

El Camexican
07-15-2017, 11:58 AM
For whatever reason I couldn't get the screen shot up. here it is though, anyway , anyone know this guy, Timothy Coulson, his email is Timmysfreedom@hotmail.com, feel free to share this

Did you report this to PayPal?

Keith Salyer
07-16-2017, 05:17 PM
I just figured he took on more work than he could do and got slammed. then the divorce thing came along and botched it up some more. I never took Milner as someone that was robing people. But it must be true because he still has two Tecate shocks from me. One he stated was junk and the one Robby T sent for Jackie's build. Maybe he is so broke he can't afford to ship them back to there owners..

yaegerb
07-16-2017, 09:45 PM
I just figured he took on more work than he could do and got slammed. then the divorce thing came along and botched it up some more. I never took Milner as someone that was robing people. But it must be true because he still has two Tecate shocks from me. One he stated was junk and the one Robby T sent for Jackie's build. Maybe he is so broke he can't afford to ship them back to there owners..

Please don't defend this guy. His shenanigans with me and 6 other guys I know are incomprehensible, not counting the ones I don't know.

Broke or not, waiting 2-3 months to send me 1 text to my 45 plus countless calls and voicemails. THEN, sending two guys over to his house to collect my property, THEN he finally texts me to tell me to stop sending people to his house. It takes 25 seconds to send a text. Just saying, in the world of integrated communication, that is beyond ridiculous. Oh and apparently he got divorced once in November (finalized in January), and now he's going through another divorce in May. Am I bitter?; you bet. Am I justified?; absolutely.

If I treated people like this I would be ashamed of myself.