PDA

View Full Version : Finally found a trail buddy

jrooster
05-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Been keeping an eye out for the past few years for one of these and never got the opportunity, I always wanted all 3 of the mini trikes. This one is real sad but for $30 bucks it was coming home. Eventually it will get a restore like the rest of them. I know there was a group order around Christmas for front fenders, what ever came of that? I believe I can get the rears from Suzuki yet, if not maier has them. Also need a gas cap and seat foam. This thing was outside for years and somehow that tank holds fuel. Anyways if anyone has some parts let me know. here's a picture of the neglected thing

thestud25
05-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Been keeping an eye out for the past few years for one of these and never got the opportunity, I always wanted all 3 of the mini trikes. This one is real sad but for $30 bucks it was coming home. Eventually it will get a restore like the rest of them. I know there was a group order around Christmas for front fenders, what ever came of that? I believe I can get the rears from Suzuki yet, if not maier has them. Also need a gas cap and seat foam. This thing was outside for years and somehow that tank holds fuel. Anyways if anyone has some parts let me know. here's a picture of the neglected thing

I'm doing the group order. I'll post when they are ready

350for350
05-09-2017, 09:17 PM
WOW! I don't even like Suzukis and I still fell sorry for that little guy! Good luck.

jrooster
10-22-2017, 11:02 PM
found another one of these guys. payed 250, it has a perfect front fender and fires. should be able to make a decent one out of the 2.

Big G
10-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Nice that you were able to find 2 of them. I've never seen a Suzuki trike in real life. A restored unit will make a nice addition to your collection!